[Interest Check/Discussion] Project Destrillians

At this point, I say just godmod his character. After that, leave him until he comes back. We can assume that his character follows our group up to his return

Come Tuesday, I will bring progression to our side. We have waited so long for Welsh and it falls to no activity. Let us continue cos I got tired of waiting.

u.u Sorry friends, things kept me away for a few days. I'm making a post... post.. haste. It won't be fancy or elaborate but it's more for the interrum... Oli, I do so apologize for leaving our group hanging on a hook like that and I'm going to get a post up for that too.

@Butt Master Gavin, you have permission to demi-mod Welsh's character in the meantime until/if he decides to return to us. I think that, after a point if he still hasn't returned, we'll do a semi death of the character, leaving them in Basement 5 for him to return at a latter date if he does come back

HOLIDAY ALERT I will be departing for home on November 3 and will be back on November 18-ish. Just a head's up!

So who are we waiting on next? Yaoi Master Gavin satsubutt Karu Exoskeleton ...what's the word with the groups?

I'm back, and happy to get back in on this. Really sorry, guys. Kinda lost our internet for a couple of months. Also, I'm kinda stuck as to where to go with my post... Could anyone gimme a hand with where I should take things? I should be able to get a post in tomorrow at some point. We've got some builders coming around and they'll be here all night, and then there's bonfire night if the weather holds up. The latest I'll have my post done will be Wednesday morning, my time. :monster:

What's the plan? Anything to advance with? Welsh man, you left us hanging for so long without telling us! at least notify us if you will be away for long so we can keep measures up. :[

It was rather unexpected, so I wasn't able to notify you guys. :(

So, I still need to write my post, but I don't know what the plan is. :rage: Should I just wing it?

Just as a (very late) heads up, I've been preparing for end-of-semester exams and won't be done until like, the 20th >: I'll hopefully still be writing a bit, but yalls should try and keep yourselves busy too! Maybe write a Christmas special or something, I dunno. x3

Back