If you could live in Balamb Garden...

Where would you mostly spend your time in?

• Total voters

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Chocobo Egg
Barry the Behemoth
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Where would you mostly spend your time in?

Better yet, imagine yourself immersed in the world of FFVIII (in this case, Balamb Garden) and you're with your fellow FFF members. Do you see yourself training in the Training Center with someone? What about the library, where it's a little more quiet?

When I played the game at a young age (I believe I was only 12 or 13) I used to love visiting Balamb Garden. If I were to imagine myself living there as a SeeD student, I'd definitely be the kid jogging laps around the Garden! And then spend the rest of my days napping in the Dormitory.

Feel free to vote!

I like super wide open indoor spaces, especially ones that are fairly lively. So I chose the lobby. Though, that's after I get myself to max level in the Training Center :P

Think it would be a mix of three places for me, I would probably like the training center just for the one spot with the mini lake and waterfall. Then would also have to say the library for a nice place to relax and study, then the last place would be the dormitory.

I would probably spend most of my time in the library or the cafeteria. I like a little bit of quiet every now and then to study or read, but food is always good too :P

And at the end of the day I'd relax at the dormitory.

Cafeteria. That's where the hotdogs are. :p

But also I feel like I'd get to know everyone there because they would have to eat eventually. I could just bring a book and pretend to read but actually watch people.

I'd be in my dormitory. Because I'm boring and would more than likely keep to myself.

outside if the weather was nice - think the quad is outside. or the dormitory... or that secret area in the training ground haha

Live in a dormitory in a building full of annoying teenagers and college kids? Yeah, no. Not unless I was headmaster. Hey, I'm not the SeeD commander, so my job would be all administrative. We'll let Squall and friends get rich by defeating evil dictators and sorceresses. I'd spend most of my time in the library, the quad, or my dorm. As staff, I'm sure my accommodations would be nicer.

It's kind of a loaded question overall. I went with dorm because that's just probably realistic. I can play games, watch TV, play guitar and just relax. This is considering I was going to school here (no wife or kids). The training center would be a place to exercise, though I wouldn't fight monsters, just workout. And the cafeteria would be the ideal social spot, but that's considering people don't suck. Plus the grub is there, so of course I'd spend some time there. But overall, I voted for the dorm.

Mainly the library, I'd certainly be playing alot of Triple Triad and that would be the best area to play, along with countless books. Though I would explore most of the areas - Training Center, Quad and even try to sneak underneath the garden itself, ha! I would definitely visit Balamb Town too.

I voted for the First Floor Lobby... I've always loved the fish fountains and moat, and I love the flashy information board.

I was thinking about voting for the training centre as that would be like voting for Jurassic Park... :chickenosaurus: But if I actually spent my time there then I'd probably be eaten by a T-Rexaur. :sad2:

Back