How old were you when you played your first Final Fantasy?

I played my first one when I was 9 or 10...that was the original one on NES. A couple years later Mystic Quest came out and that was alot easier to learn, and thats what really got me introduced to the series.

I was eight, I got Final Fantasy VI (the playstation port) because my mate at school wouldn't shut up about VII and VIII. I always got stuck when you have to do the first blitz attack, o_O

My first Final Fantasy was Final Fantasy IV (back when it was II on the SNES)
I was about... 6 or 7.... So I really didnt fully understand what to do or waht was going on hahaha.

But That game got me hooked on Final Fantasy...And is to this day one game I will hold close to me and never sell.

I was around 12 or 13 years old when I played Final Fantasy VII. I was a little late to it because if I recall VIII was out already too. It was a good experience. I remember at first being a little puzzled but I quickly grew to love it.

Had to be at least 8 or 9. Hell, maybe I was 7.

first FF related thing I ever played was the Final Fantasy VIII demo that came with Brave Fencer Musashi. Years later when I met one of my best friends I think I was probably 13 or 14 and picked the game up again.

I was 5, and there was this cartridge that said Final Fantasy II (IV). I watched my older brother play it, and I was automatically hooked

I was around 10 when I started to play. :3
My first game was FF7 then I moved onto play FFX-2, et cetera.

I was around 7 years old it was Mystic Quest it was the most different FF Ive ever played and I own the game on my SNES.

I find it odd how people get lost in the game when your only able to move so far till you complete a dungeon or battle square(loved fighting monsters for prizes)

I have very distinctive memories of my cousin playing IX and VIII when I was around 5 or 6 but I don't think I played them at all so maybe that doesn't count..
I got into the series on my own with III on the DS though and have been a fan ever since.

Duck Hunt was my first game ever,but FFX was the game that really got me into gaming;I was eight at the time,I got it for easter.

Little did I know how it would change my life;I think anything you see at that age is bound to have a big impact on you,and I credit much of what I am today too this game.

I just hope that's a good thing.:wacky:

hard to tell, but FF definetely stands out in my blurry primary school memories. Parents were a bit strict with the games though, so i think I only got back into FF after playing 10 probably at about 12 years old.

I remember watching my Uncle play FFVII when it first came out; I was 4. A few years later, when X came out, I gave it a try. I wasn't too good at it, but it got me hooked on FFVII, so when my Uncle went to throw his old PS and all his games out, I nabbed them and started to play FFVII. I haven't been the same since. X was alright, but VII just blew me away.

I was 14 when I first played a Final Fantasy game; I was fairly old looking at the age of other users on here. What happened was, after playing Kingdom Hearts for the hundredth time I decided that the Final Fantasy characters in the game looked very interesting and unique so I decided to pick one up. I decided to buy FFX, and I've been in love ever since.
Cheers.x

I was around six when I first played my first Final Fantasy game. In fact, it was the day after FFVII came out. I got it for my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

At about six or seven I played VII & VIII over at my sister's boyfriend's. He lemme keep them T.T Still got those copies. I got tired of VII though. I found VIII to be way more engaging and plus it appealed to me more. VII is still good fun but I've been put off it even more in recent years with the ridiculously sized fanbase for the one game =x

Back