Hi everyone!

Trias_Pandora

Gil
I just noticed you guys have these threads so I figured it was best to introduce myself. I'm Trias_Pandora, though you can call me Trias, Pandora, or Panda, whichever you prefer. As I haven't really played the Final Fantasy games in awhile, I'm going mostly by memory. I hope talking to everyone here will not only refresh my memories, but rekindle the embers of adoration I have for them back into a fire. :3

Howdy :)

As you haven't played any Final Fantasy titles in a while do you intend to play any again soon - or the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Remake (PART 1)?

I like many others here have a great affection for the series, some entries more than others of course :P What to you recall being some of your favourites?

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to let us know!

Welcome to the forums, It's great to see you post around! :D Hopefully we see a lot more from you, we could use a lot more discussion around here! 🐼

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Thanks everyone. :D

As for Final Fantasy games, I'm saving up to get a new ps2 so I can play the ones I have. I feel bad just letting them gather dust. Though FF7 Remake is also one I'm hoping to get, though I have no idea if it's for PS5 or not.

My absolute favorite Final Fantasys? Hm. I woul have to day 7 and 12. 7 for obvious reasons, (not gonna lie there) but also 12 because I love how they set up the stage for it. Though I really do wish they did something more with Vaan and Penelo. I feel they missed some good opportunities with the shoehorned characters.

Welcome here! I hope you will enjoy your stay here, but everybody is super nice so it's almost sure to happen, haha. :D

FF7 is my ultimate favourite as well! I like FF12, too, I think it has the best soundtracks and map/level designs from all FF games I played so far. I totally agree with you about Vaan and Penelo! But I like to think them as the characters who help us players understand what is going on (this way they feel useful). I mean they often just go with the flow of different events, but since they often don't know what is going on, the others explain things to them (and us players xD). They are super cute and supportive as well, I really loved to have them around ingame. :D

And omg, PS2 is one of the best consoles of all time! If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here!!!*3*

Last edited:
Hey Pandora!

While I could grow fond of calling you Panda, I'm a lover of Greek mythology so I am certainly not against Pandora. It also has Final Fantasy relevance due to the Lunatic Pandora in FFVIII.

But if you like, you can be a curious panda called Pandora.
🐼 + 🏺= 🤧😷🤮🤒😵 + :sadpanda:

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see that you're already settling in nicely, so I hope you stick around and enjoy being here. FFVII is also my favourite FF (or joint favourite at least). It is also fairly refreshing to see FFXII making it to your joint-favourite spot. It is a game which took a lot of risks and stands out as unique in the franchise, and I'm appreciating it more and more as time goes on. It deserves more love.

Back