Help me Help Myself?

VanillesHope-FXIII

I AM YOUR FINAL FANTASY
Gil
Basically everyone i want some suggestions, i Am currently playing through FFXIII which i am loving, but i also need you to tell me which other game i should start at, i mean i keep swapping between 7 - 8 - X and want you to help me decide which to stick at aswell....

I would like the suggestion to be towards which one am i going to get the most out of aswell as FFX III - Untill then i will crack on with X-II !!

Play 7 next. Then when you're done with 7, play X. Don't play 8, it's Ghey. You can pretty much get to L100 in the training center, because the monsters level along with you.

I agree with ffx next just because the drop in visuals is not as great as a drop to one if the psx games. I would go ffx-vii-viii(if you liked vii)-ix-xii and if you still love/and are interested in the series, v-iii-iv-vi-ii-i no particular reason why that order.

Well not sure if your still looking for suggestions but..

If you want a more... Fantasy rather than Sci Fi story, go for FFX

If your looking for a more romantic and character moving plot, play FFVIII

If you are looking for a more of a a game like XIII then FFVII is the most like it.

I'm not going tell you that one is better than the other, but if you want what one was my favorite outta the three, it was FFX then FFVIII then FVII

Back