hello!

Beret

Gil
Golbez
hi im beret and i enjoy playing FFIV, FFT and even FFTA2 for the ds. ive slowly been recreating all of FFIV into Minecraft. a hard task but someone has to do it. look at this render of mr ordeals:

isaEWmk7vIH93.png
iIKdMqrfHj38b.jpg

Then you got Baron, Fabul and Kaipo.

Sc8Gx.jpg
rjcoB.jpg
fLvYX.jpg

and finally a map of my progress:

ib0N0AAKIN4p8z.png

Attachments

• iIKdMqrfHj38b.jpg
    iIKdMqrfHj38b.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Welcome to the forums, Beret! I prefer older Final Fantasy games as well.

I've never played Minecraft, but I get the gist. Those recreations look really well done and faithful to the original layouts. Are you able to walk through the town in first person, or put people in the town?

Welcome to the forums, Beret! I prefer older Final Fantasy games as well.

I've never played Minecraft, but I get the gist. Those recreations look really well done and faithful to the original layouts. Are you able to walk through the town in first person, or put people in the town?

Thank you! and yes i tried to make the scale as realistic as possible, thus, a huge map. And yes, you can walk through those towns plus Fabul in first person in minecraft. Here is a video I made of Fabul Castle a loong time ago:

That's really impressive. I'll be sure to check out more of your videos next time I get some spare time. It was fun watching you go through a castle in 3D that I've been familiar with for years, good job Beret.

Fascinating work on Minecraft, but I really hope you stay around and not just use the forum to advertise your projects.

Anyway. Welcome! :pooley:

Hello and welcome to the FF Community Kupo!

I like your mine craft work very nice and realistic but to me mine daft gets very boring quickly. Enjoy your time here and build on this place Kupo!

Very nice work, and You named 2 of my top 3 all time Favorite FF games! FFIV and Tactics!

You get 200 cool points from me! :elmo:

Welcome to the forum Beret, nice work on the minecraft worlds. Even though I'm not a fan of the game myself, it amazes me what some people can do with it. :D Hope you enjoy your time around here!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I plan on sticking around. Been a while since I've come across a good FF forum.

Welcome. Quickest way to get to know people is to say hello in the Shoutbox! Sometimes it's quiet or seemingly dead but there are always lurkers, trust me :ahmed:

Back