S
Edit didn't see Adam's guess so let's change to B

Last edited:
⚠️WARNING⚠️

Mr. Hangman is hanging on by a thread!

The next person to post must either Solve the Puzzle or Use their points to save Mr. Hangman!

Miĸo let me save HANGMAN pls

Also, the K in your name makes me upset when searching :(

If someone solves before a new letter guess is made after my post here I'll refund you your points. I forgot to add in an A yesterday 😬 Ooof

Also, yes I know it's super annoying :( I guess I could have used a special character on the O instead of my 'k' but I specifically made sure the first two letters weren't so my name would hopefully pop up at 'MI'.

Well the survivors on the Zanarkand side were forcibly turned into fayth by Yu Yevon in order to create Dream Zanarkand. Their democratic consent was probably not even sought, which is scandalous to think about. Survivors on the Bevelle side probably just shrugged and went home, ready to soak in their leadership's propaganda that the Al Bhed started all this.

8 letters why not try fresh stab Leonhart

Everything that Liv said is fake news. It's a lie, it's a complete fabrication. She's an anti-Yevonite. She's a radical. It's not even a good lie. If I were to make up something like she clearly did. And it's been proven. I would make a lie so good. But I wouldn't do that. Not that I couldn't, but it would be so good that you would never know. Because I love all the Spiran people. All of them. Even little Wakka Jr, who I've known for many many years. He came all the way from.. such a sad life, to see me on his first birthday. And he said to me. He looked me right in the eyes. And you know what he said? And I'll never forget this. I remember everything. He said, why does that mean little woman hate me so much? And she's just terrible, but everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Back