Final Fantasy XIV score leaked online [4/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
The soundtrack for Final Fantasy XIV has been leaked onto the internet.

Square Enix's upcoming MMORPG enters alpha today. Music from the title has been ripped from its client download and uploaded onto filesharing websites and video streaming sites.

Nobuo Uematsu's score for the game has appeared on MediaFire and YouTube. A trailer for the game is also available around the internet.

Final Fantasy XIV is a massively-multiplayer entry in the popular RPG series. It takes place in a land called Hydaelyn and features a blend of sci-fi and classic fantasy elements.

Final Fantasy XIV is released for PS3 and PC later this year.

Source: Digital Spy

Music to my ears! *goes on an immediate search for it*
I only pray this is an improvement over the overall abysmal FFXIII soundtrack...

I found it, and I'll admit to grabbing it. But sweet motherfucking Baby Jesus Christ, this soundtrack is made of Epic and Win. :jess:

You bet your ass I'll be buying it once it comes out. This album goes to prove that Nobou should be back as head Composer. It blows FFXIII out of the water. :yay:

Last edited:
I've had it for 2 days :awesome: It is a huge improvement on FFXIII's score, but then again, it's by a far better composer. 1D is made of epic win. :ryan:

1D is making my ears bleed in fraking awesomeness. I know what I'm spamming on repeat for the next few hours. :jess:

Because it's by Nobou, as FF music SHOULD be. :mokken: Seriously, it's sad when the music of an MMO is better than the music of FFXIII. Nobou is the sex in this album. :yay:

Also, that's not 1D. :mokken:

That is 1D. :yay:

Wow I just found it before you posted Rince. Its really reallly good!!!! But how is this MMO music? It sounds more like the final battle of XIV too me. Man I defo wanna play XIV now. Oh and for the record FF XIII music is really good but ya not being Nobuo made it take a hit but I still liked it. But jeez 1D is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The OST is filled with tracks like that. I'm not sure where it will fit in, but I'm sure that the songs will be featured everywhere in the game. With 72 tracks, it's really amazing stuff. :yay:

As for the FFXIII soundtrack, imo, it doesn't hold a candle to any other FF game, and it's nowhere near the quality of FFXIV. But that's my opinion. :hmmm:

Also, here is another EPIC track:

XIII's Battle theme was actually pretty good, but yeah, overall XIII's OST just wasn't as good as other games'. (Of course, if my hunch is right, XIV's battle theme(s) are gonna one-up that anyway.)

Still, not knowing that vocal track's name is gonna bother me until SE reveals it. :hmmm:

Also, here is another EPIC track:

:yay: I'm glad they kept this one, it's been one of my favorites too ever since I first got into the series with IV. And I like this version a lot :D Honestly I haven't heard much of XIII, there was one song I liked in one of the E3 trailers, but I'm not sure if it was in the game or not :hmmm: But this one sounds great already :awesome:

Last edited:
Oh. My. Goodness.
This totally made my day. And it's in the game from the start this time, as opposed to in XI where it took until A Crystalline Prophesy to get put in. Thank you, Uematsu-sama. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back