Final Fantasy VII: The Darkest Dawn

Solidjuss

Black Mage
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy VII: The Darkest Dawn

Shinra, the source of all bad, has found many ways to use and explore the lifesource of Gaia - Mako energy. They have been using it, draining life from their own planet. That has led to a massive amount of researchers who all try to '' make the world to a better place'' which eventually leads to terrible mistakes, experimentation and mutations.

This will be the story of Vincent, a young man who happens to have bad luck, and the people around him. See how he suffers and how he wins. See the world where nothing is certain yet everything is known.
Be ready to undergo the mysterious, epic yet dramatic past of Vincent's and the hectic world of that time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professor Gast! - I knew it ... They always abuse us!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hectic day like any other in Midgar. The Shinra headquarters and the research center was busy and overpopulated. Everyone were rushing trough the corridors and dealing with their own business. Only one man, a famous one, was standing still in a corridor. He was short and was wearing researchers outfit. His face seemed noble yet worried. Then he touched his glasses and turned around. Slowly he started walking trough the corridors when he finally made back to the laboratory. A beautiful woman was standing behind a computer. He, Gast, walked next to her. He put his hand on the shoulder and smiled friendly.

'' I'm sure you can handle the things here!'' His voice was rather tired and quiet. The woman turned around and stood up. She gave a hug to the man.

'' When you come back?'' She asked then and started walking towards a capsule. Something abnormal seemed to be inside it.

'' Lucrecia ... I'm not sure. I'm afraid that this has terrible consuquences.'' He told. His voice was now even more worried. Almost raughty it was.

'' But it was my choice!'' Lucrecia told. Gast noticed a tear forming on Lucrecia's face.

'' No not that ... I think I was wrong from the beginning. Ah ... just I wish you the best!'' Gast told and turned around. He started moving quickly. He left the room and started rushing downstairs like everyone had did before him. Now he was in hurry as well, he had to leave as fast as possible.

'' There is one thing ... what was it ... oh yeh...'' He said loudly in his mind. He remembered, there was one thing he had to do. Just to insure his safe escape. He made his way to Turk floor. It was quite unpopulated and the corridors were narrow. There were dark corners here and there. Slowly he started walking trough the corridor but heard a sound somewhere. Almost instantly he dash to a room. He looked back and saw it was toilet. He then heard a familiar voice outside the room. It was Vincent. Then something shocked him.

'' Young Turks please move to training station. The trainin session will start in 10 minutes!'' The voice was machine like and emotionless. It came from the speakers. The moment Gast got hit, he felt relieved. He opened the door and started moving straightly towards a computer room. He entered it and saw many computers, but no-one living. He sat down next to a computer and started typing.

'' Hope this is fine ...'' He told and stood up. Sweat had covered his face and it seemed as he was afraid. But what made him afraid?

"Young Turks please move to training station. The training session will start in 10 minutes!'' Screamed a voice from over the intercom. Vincent quickly looked at his watch, "Damn," he said while quickly assembling the gun he had been cleaning, "I can't be late again this time." He finished assembling Cereberus, the gun he could very well have assembled blind folded. Vincent then, quickly stood up and grabbed his ammo.

"Well old friend looks like we get to have some fun finally" he whispered to Cereberus as he placed it in the holster that hung down from his hip. He headed towards the door, but stopped for a second and looked back at the table he had been working at. "Oops" he said while picking up his sunglasses " I cant forget those."

He put the sunglasses on and bolted out the door just hoping he could make it this time.

Seager looked up from the copy of Loveless he had been reading and quickly strapped his sword over his back and his Helena to his waist and ran from his room to the Training Room, "I hope I made it in time" Seager muttered to himself as he opened the door to the training room, and seeing Vincent Valentine coming to he stepped inside preparing to make Vincent jump by hiding round the corner.

Vincent sprinted down the hall towards the Turks training room. "Shit," thought vincent as he looked at his watch "Two minutes left." He ran down the hall and jumped the flight of stairs leading to the training room. "Nearly ther... Ooff," said Vincent as he turned the corner and ran straight into Seager.

Seager steadied himself as he leapt out infront of Vincent only to find he was running not walking causing them both to collide and Seager was knocked off balance and fell to the floor whilst in the process of doing he started laughing. Seager pulled himself up off of the floor by using a chair as a lever.
"Shall we start without them,Vince?" Seager asked after finally finishing laughing. "Y'know just a mess around." Seager added on the end in a serious tone, flashing his almost perfect smile.

Having used her considerable speed, Tamara was already in the training room, leaning against the wall while waiting for the others. She was a little on edge being alone, but also enjoyed the brief silence that she knew would fade as soon as the other Turks came into the training room. She quickly unsheathed her twin black scimitars, the razor sharp edges of which where blood red, and checked that they had not lost their lustre or death inducing sharpness.

After she was satisfied with this, she took out her silver pistols and assessed their condition. Thankfully there was no dust in the holster or gun, and the twelve spaces deep inside the gun each had a tiny bullet inside.

She was ready.

As Seager finished speaking to Vincent he noticed Tamara leaning against the wall further back in the training room and left Vincent to himself to go and say hi to Tamara.

Seager walked over and leant on the wall beside her and said "Hi, how you doing?"

"Sure why not." said Vincent with a sly smirk. He jumped to his feet and walked towards the door of the Training room. " It seems someone has already warmed it up for us." he said while looking at the red light that shows that the room had been activated. Vincent drew Cerberus from its holster. He looked to his left "Oh, it was you Tamara, good morning." said as he waved to her.

"I'm doing fine," said Tamara softly to Seager, smiling softly as she stood straight, and stared into Vincent's eyes with another short smile.
"Good morning to you too, Vincent. It's good to see you both."
She turned away from the pair of them and drew her scimitars, a smile on her face once again. "Well? Shall we begin?"

"Yes we shall begin" Seager grinned as he said this for he had a secret to unleash on one of the unsupecting duo. He drew Helena and though na too easy and drew his blade instead but before he did so he removed to small glowing gems from Helena and equipped them to the hilt of his blade, causing the blade to spark as he pressed the fire materia into place and glow green and make a fresh feel in the air around the blade as he pressed the cure materia into the hilt of the sword as he did with the fire materia. "Lets begin then" Seager said with a big grin on his face.

Vincent's eyes turned stern. "Seager, you know better than to start without kassy." he said while looking him in the eyes. "She'd have our heads if we were to start now, lets wait a few more minutes." Vincent moved in towards Seager and whispered "Remember the last time you started early." he said as he patted seager on the shoulder.

Last edited:
Seager suddenly felt of flare of heat as Vincent mentioned what Kassy did to him the last time he trained before she got there, he rubbed his shoulder as the pain flared up again at the mention of it. Seager decided to get his copy of Loveless out and leant against the wall and started reading from where he left off, whilst waiting for Kassy.

Vincent walked over to a wall and leaned against it, "Besides, Stephen isn't even here yet." he spoke a,s he shined Cerberus with a nearby towel, his eye's shown with pride as he shined his beloved weapon. It was one of the few things he kept near to him at all times. His prized possession, his Fathers gun, Cereberus.

I have time," said Tamara, and walked over to lean on the wall a little way away from the other two, closing her eyes. Someone could have been forgiven for thinking her asleep, seeing her slow breathing and her unmoving stature, but then she spoke, her lips moving. "I wonder what Shinra has in store for us now," she said to no one in particular, but she sounded a little excited. "How interesting it will be, I hope. I have been bored for so long now, my colleagues. I need a little more.

Seager looked up to reply and saw Vincent shining his gun and asked "Why is it that you shine your gun every few minutes? Vince?".
Seager got up and made a gesture to Vincent to let him hold the gun to have a look at it. "May I?" Seager asked Vincent genuinely interested in his gun.

Vincent glanced at Seager then back at Cerberus. " I keep my weapon clean all the time so it wont ever jam," he said as his eyes seemed to glimmer "You may." as he removed the bullets from the chamber. He looked at Seager and said "Trigger is touchy I cant have you shooting yourself in the foot now can I." He smirked, then handed Cerberus to Seager.

{{OOC: Hey stop post so we can Let Mindy Post hers }}

Last edited:
Kasumi half smiled from her hiding place in the small shadowed corner. Least they were learning their lesson. The last time they had started without the flame haired ninja, they had been introduced to her more explosive side. She tapped her chin thoughtfully before deciding it was time to make her presence known.

She leapt from her position, using the wall to gain height and momentum as she pushed off it. Her body twisted upon the descent and the tiny girl landed with all the grace of a cat, her eyes snapping up to rest on Seager, Shirouka gleaming in her hand. "You're learning fast," she almost purred, half-smiling as her dicromatic eyes flickered from Seager to Vincent. "Be careful with his dearest."

She rose slowly to her meager five foot height and tilted her head to the left. "Aren't we missing someone?" she asked, spinning the snow-white blade in the palm of her hand.

(-_- Slow down xD)

Seager carefully held out his hands and took the gun from Vincent, Seager noted the ornate designs and the size of the barrels, and thought to himself that if he was ever on the recieving end of that he would know about it. "Here you better keep hold of it i'll only drop it" Seager said passing back Cerberus to Vincent.

"Yeah where still waiting for Stephen to arrive,and we waited for you this time. After what you did to me last time" Seager grinned sheepishly at Kassy.

Last edited:
"He'll be here soon," said Tamara from the corner, having been unphazed by the appearance of Kasumi. "Good morning, Kasumi."
She brought her back off the wall and started playing boredly with a strand of her reddish brown hair as she waited for the fourth and final member of their Turks group to arrive. "I hope he doesn't keep us waiting too long."

Vincent took back Cerberus and inspected it for any modifications to the sight. and then he chuckled. "Hello, Kassy figured you'd want us to save some fun for you this time."he said as he holstered Cerberus. "For once im not the last one to training."

Back