Final Fantasy VII: The Darkest Dawn

As Hojo prepared his experimental concoction for his next "victim" another assistant came running into the lab holding a cell-phone....

"Mr hojo sir...its for you...its the president...I think its pretty urgent" The assistant said extending his hand out with the cell-phone pointed towards Hojo...

"FINE...finish up here and send the results to my office, tell the president ill talk to him on the vid-phone in there...AND I was SO looking forward to this PAH!" Hojo replied, stating his annoyance as he quickly finished the concoction and handed it to his senior assistant, making his way to his office..

He sighed as he composed himself, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose again and took a seat in front of the vid phone, pressing the button and lifting the reciever, the image of President ShinRa crackled up onto the screen...

"Yes, Mr President, how may I be of service?" Hojo asked politely, masking his annoyance at the presidents bad timing for this interuption...

"Ah, Hojo...we have need of your expert knowledge at the Mako reactor in Niblehiem, apparently there has been a malfunction causing mako to leak from the reactor into the mountains..." The president replied, obviously interested in the profit-loss such a malfunction would be causing...

Hojo sighed to himself, obviously believing this to be yet another "routine" maintence which any of the engineers or scientists could see to...

"We want you to head a research force there, we have reason to believe the Mako leak is causing alterations to the creatures living on mount nibleheim turning them into monsters, we want you to catch some of them, test them and find out if this transformation can be of any use for us..." With those words, Hojo cracked a disturbing grin...monsters, tests, mutations....those were things Hojo knew most about and best of all...these seemed like some new kind of breed.

"Most certainly Sir, you can count on me to be there, I'll take my best assistants and head there right away!" He replied grinning from ear to ear, hardly containing his excitement like a child getting there first chocobo riding lessons...The president hung up with a nod and Hojo ran back into the lab...

"Stop the tests, we have got bigger fish to fry!" He yelled out to his assistants....

"But..mr Hojo sir, this one is showing excellent response to the Mako syrum...look!" one of the assistants replied, and Hojo looked into the cage, seeing the human teenager, had fully transformed into some kind of beast...

"Oh....excellent, well no point wasting valuble data, raise the behemoth and lets see what happens then!" With a smirk he pressed his fingers against his brow and watched on, as the behemoth was raised and the mutated teenager completely overpowered it...

"Most fantastic, congratualations everyone...test subject 04 was a success, lower it to the holding pens for further examination and experimentation Haha!!" Hojo mentioned while clapping, as the assistants, tagged the mutated beast, and prodded it into the holding pen the behemoth had formally been in and lowered it into the holding room...

Last edited:
as the bullet flew directly at Stephen's head he tilted his head to the left, slid his sword around 2 inches out of it's holster and allowed the bullet to hit the blade, deflecting the bullet into the air. "that was just rude" Stephen muttered as he tilted his head back to it's normal angle. Stephen then released the grip of his sword allowing it to slide back down the holster, it stopped with a clink "I was stood out of the way, watching you guys work when someone decided to shoot at me, that was just plain rude" Stephen announced with a smile

Stephen then glanced around at the others turks "but then again I kinda enjoy rudness so" Stephen unsheathed his sword and it opened up into battle mode "Who is first?" Stephen asked smiling arogantly

"Have fun," Kasumi breathed down Seager's neck before blinking away from him, Heki in one hand and Shirouka in the other. "Feeling like a man today, Stephen?" Kasumi asked, resting her revolver against her shoulder, tilting her head slightly. "Seager was no fun. I don't think he has the stamina to keep me satisfied." She grinned slightly, spinning Heki around her index finger before sliding it back into the hidden holster at her hip.

The ninja pouted. "I was just trying to get your attention."

The blade glittered as she moved into an offensive stance. "And now that I have it, it's play time."

Seager seeing Kassy's back turned to him saw the chance of a sneak attack, though his right shoulder was wounded he still had complete strength in his left arm allowing him to reach the hidden Cure materia locate in one of the many slots on Helena for materia, Seager muttered an incantation to himself and the wound all but held with a slight amount of tenderness where the bullet ripped into the muscle, allowing him to use both hands, to defeat his foes.

Seeing that the window of oppurtunity to attack Kassy was still open Seager loaded a new magazine into Helena, cocked it and snuck up behind Kassy and used the previously damaged arm to grab Kassy round the neck whilst she was still focused on Stephen and the other to aim Helena once again to Kassy's temple, and shouted to Vincent to come out from his hiding spot or Kassy dies, after finishing saying that Seager whispered "Once he's outta hiding we both edge towards him and take him like that, sound like a plan?" Seager whispered into Kassy's ear resting his chin on her shoulder, scanning the room for Vincent.

Stephen smirked as he bent over to pick up a rock "Me and kassy were intending a one on one, So Seager, if you don't mind" Stephen announced as he came back up "Get LOST!!!!!" Stephen shouted as he Launched the rock like a bullet at Seager's head.

Stephen then checked over his right and left shoulder to make sure Vincent wasn't going to creep up on him and then returned his Gaze fermly onto Kassy "shake off the clingon and we can start this" he announced still with the slightly sinister smile on his face.

After the rock hit Seager on the side of the head he caught the rock in mid air he flicked his wrist and threw it back at Stephen aiming for his left leg.

Seager then walked over to the side of where Stephen and Kassy were about to fight and pulled out his copy of loveless, opened it to the page he was on and loaded a new magazine into Helena.

Seager sat still watching them for five minutes then decided that he had had enough, so decided to fire of the contents of the 50 round magazine off at both Kassy and Stephen.

As the bullets showered at Stephen he began smiling, as he un-sheathed the master blade and stabbed it into the floor, he spun and dropped behind it as it opened up in the ground into it's 'Battle mode' Stephen could hear the bullets deflecting off the large blade and could see the small puffs of dust as they hit the floor.

Once the bullets had finished hitting the blade Stephen stood back up and checked his sword over for dents. Stephen removed the sword from the floor and looked at Seager with his eyebrows raised "50 Bullets and you didn't manage to hit me once. . ." Stephen paused for a moment as the sword closed back up and he slid it into It's sheath ". . . that embarrising" he announced with a cheeky smile

"I wasn't trying to hit you, I was trying to distract you, Dumbass" Seager said bluntly as he loaded a materia infused magazine into Helena, Seager emptied the one last live round in the chamber from the last magazine and slid it into the empty magazine, this would be the cowards way out if he needed it.

"As Vincent is playing chicken we should all go for him, this is meant as a free for all training excersize after all. Seager beamed as he said that and he unsheated what was left of his blade and cocked Helena, ready for a fight he sat there whilst firing off the materia infused rounds at Stephen. "Lets see you dodge these" Seager laughed as he fired the first round off with a jerk of the trigger, "Each of these bullets have been blessed by the grace of Ifrit and can cut through a solid foot thick block of steel so try and dodge these." Seager said a he noticed something shuffle over the fair side away from his current location, he squeezed off another round and hoped he hit his target as a flame red bullet shot across the battle field. Seager continued squeezing off rounds at random times during the latest chapter of Loveless.

Kasumi smiled first at the sudden presence of Seager behind her and then at his courage to actually grab her, his gun once again at her temple. "You're getting braver, Seager..." Her free head gripped Heki, nudging Seager in the stomach, revealing that really, the gun had no holster inside her uniform. "But that bravery is kinda foolish... though it's not everyday you get this close to me, neh?"

She leant her back slightly, turning it just a little to peer at him. "I hope you're planning on making this a regular thing." There was a sly glint in her eye as a rock flew towards the male turk's head, only to be returned towards Stephen. Kasumi giggled lightly at his words before firing off a swift reply. "But me and the Cling-on were just getting acquainted! You guys sure know how to kill a gal's fun!"

She was barely surprised when Seager fired rapidly at the pair of them, her body sliding smoothly to the ground, legs split either side of her. The pain in her thigh caused her to wince, hand pressing against it. With a tut, Kasumi forced the embedded bullet from the wound and peered at it. Dashing towards Seager, she pressed the bullet into his hand. "Yours I believe." She threw him a sly wink before pushing from the ground, twisting her body in mid-air, Shirouka flashing as she dove down towards Stephen.

"You want one-on-one, eh?" her blade gleamed again as the ninja landed soundlessly, making a sudden rush forwards, aiming the blade for her fellow turk's chest. The sudden attack of Seager nearby caused Kasumi to almost growl, Heki firing off a double shot, bullets ripping through her uniform. The twin bullets left the barrels targetting Seager as Kasumi leapt again, a shimmer of white as one again, the petite ninja slashed at the other male turk, this time targetting her blade for his shoulder.

((THAT was NOT waiting fer me to post. Hence not freaking editting v.v))

------------------------------------
Professor Gast - Mad-mad world!
------------------------------------

He was rushing, walking as fast as he rarely had done before. He was already down the stairs, before the main door. The hallway seemed quite empty and lonely. Thanks to god. But then, the chief guard man blocked his road. He had rushed out from a elevator and run next to him. The man had long blond hair and dark red eyes. His nose was pointed up and he had a huge scar going over his face. A gun was on his belt and it seemed as he was ready to shoot.

'' Where are you rushing Mr.Gast? I thought you had experimentation session today! '' The man asked with ironic voice. Gast smiled nobly and nodded.

'' I'm going to vacation. Costa Del Sol. Don't you think it's beautiful this year?'' He asked with calm voice. Meanwhile sweat had covered his face and he was afraid, afraid of getting caught. He was able to keep his eyes filled with power and calmness but his body, it betrayed him. Slowly it was shaking and glowing warmth.

'' It's ... is that why you are sweating?'' He asked with loud voice. He had got more serious than before and seemed to be quite proud for catching Gast. Gast smiled and started laughing almost instantly.

'' If you would be working with meteor pieces that may explode every moment, wouldn't you be afraid as well? But I have to go, the airship is leaving in 50 minutes!'' He told eagerly and rushed past the guard. The guard was unable to react, after all the excuse and data were all right.

'' Shit ..'' The man muttered and turned around. He started rushing upstairs.
Once again Gast was able to talk himself out of troubles, thanks to his genius mind.

----------------------------------------
Lucrecia - Hojo, is he genius?
----------------------------------------

Lucrecia had been alone in Gast's lab for quite a long time. She was worried, worried if Gast was able to leave successfully.

'' He was, I am sure of it!'' She told loudly in her mind and stood up. She covered her breast with the outfit and moved outside. Now she had to continue with her work. After a minute of walking, she was in front of Hojo's lab. She opened the door and walked inside. Hojo was talking with someone. She smiled to an assistant and sat down. Then, Hojo had put away the phone. She stood up and walked next to Hojo.

'' Hojo, theory 12 was finished by Gast earlier. But you, why are you so anticipation?'' She asked Hojo with gentle and warm voice. She pushed her hair away from her face and revealed her beautiful eyes.

'' He is going to Nibelheim!'' An assistan was able to answer before Hojo. Lucrecia smiled.

'' May I come with?'' She asked Hojo.

------------------------------------------------
Professor Gast - A true mastermind!
------------------------------------------------

He had moved his way trough the streets and alleys of Midgar when he finally found what he was searching for. A young man, alone. He walked next to him and took out the airship ticket to Costa Del Sol.

'' You boy!'' He told and was able to spot a carved named on the hand of the youngster.

'' You are Vergilius right?'' He asked. The answer was positive. Gast smiled friendly.

'' You just won a ticket to Costa Del Sol. It was a paper you sent away.'' The eyes of the man were filled with emotions. He seemed happy.

'' When?'' He asked eagerly.

'' Now, the airship leaves from the dock in 40 minutes!'' He told and gave the ticket to the man. He turned around and started running towards the airdock.

'' That was easy ...'' He muttered and continued walking trough the lonely alley. Finally he entered a bar on the left. It was quite homely and unpopulated. He walked next to the bartender and welcomed him.

'' My room, is it free?'' He asked with calm voice. The man nodded.

'' Yes mister Tsekoravski!'' Gast smiled and took the key. He went towards the stairs and walked upstairs.
Few minutes later, he was in his room. He sat down and watched around. It was quite well decorated room. Then, he took out his phone. He opened it and started calling to Hojo.

'' Hojo,it's me, Gast. There were some unpleasant things for me so I decided to left for a month. Could you please tell everyone that I am heading towards Costa Del Sol? Okay?'' He asked with worried voice from Hojo. He knew that Hojo would tell nothing and even if he would, it would be no use.

'' The truth is, I am going to Gold Saucer ... and I just wanted them to get on wrong trails. But I got to go, keep an eye on Lucrecia.'' Gast told with shaking voice and then closed his phone.

'' I got him ...'' Gast muttered and dropped the phone. He smashed it and then walked to the toilet. He threw it down.

OOC: Sorry for delay in posting, it was hard to get near computer with broken bones ...

Last edited:
"Damn Gast, taking a holiday while I'm doing all the work" Hojo thought to himself as he hung up the phone, he was getting sick and tired of Gast taking these vacations while he had to work, and often thought it was high time that Gast retired and he took his rightful place as head of ShinRa R&D, afterall he was the one doing all the research....

He noticed Lucretia talking to one of the assistants that had told her that he was going to Nibelhiem, and heard Lucretia ask him if she could come along...

"Of course my dear, as a scientist I'd expect you to want to, there is plenty of research and experimentation to be done when we arrive!" Hojo nodded as he placed his index finger on the side of his temple.

"We will be heading out first thing....tomorrow, make sure your packed and ready by then, I've also forwarded a memo to President ShinRa asking for some.... protection to be arranged, mount Niblehiem isnt exactly a safe place you know Haha!" Hojo laughed to himself as he slid his notepad into his breast pocket and walked back to his office, punching up something up on the computer entitled "Project Jenova".

He sat down and began to read the thesis..."Thats it, why didnt I think of that?...Gast you old fool, your still of some use to me still after all HaHa!" He continued to laugh to himself as he began to take his notepad from his pocket and write calculations down....and entitled it "Project Jenova S".....

{OOC MUSIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPlWNuQCowA&feature=PlayList&p=338519CBABFD5BD5&index=39 }}

From a far off distance, Vincent sat with Cerberus in his hand as he loaded a full magazine of the Crimson Bullets into the barrel. He heard thunder of in the nearby distance, and stood up.

The wind softly flowing through his hair. His eyes shone with a fiery flame. "I think its time to make my appearance." said Vincent as he cast haste upon himself again. the rush of speed he felt this time was exhilarating. "Bout time the thing worked as it was intended. "thought Vincent as He jumped out of the tree. and sprinted to where Seager stood alone. As he ran he fired a couple rounds of the the exploding rounds in front of him. "

Explosions filled the air as Vincent ran through the fiery inferno. He jumped into the air and did a flip, and shot another round at Seager this time his aim was true. "Hello, boy." said Vincent as he shot the round. "Lets play."

Last edited:
Seager looked up from his copy of Loveless to see a huge explosion heading his way, by the time he moved it was to late as the explosion and flames engulfed Seager burning at the exposed flesh and burning through his trousers and top. When the flames finally disapated he collapsed to the floor holding his arm, Seager just about managed to get to the cure materia on Helenas handle and suddenly Seager was engulfed in a blinding white light, healing him of all but the a few scrapes here and there wound, which left him with fresh energy aswell.

Seager forced himself to his feet holstered Helena and started to sprint at full pelt towards Vincent, where whilst doing so he dropped both shoulders down so that he could grab Vincent round the waist and tackle him to the floor. Seager got within arms reach of Vincent and collided at full pelt into him.

Vincent landed on the ground the sound of his rounds still ringing in his ears.
Suddenly he saw a bright flash of white light. "Shit," thought vincent " I forgot about cure." Vincent then saw Seager dash out of the light, straight towards Vincent.

Vincent barely had time to react to the attack, as Seager started to tackle him, Vincent shifted his weight downward and grasped seager under the arms, and pulled himself backwards and seager over the top of him.

Both hit the ground hard.

{OOC: sorry if i powerplayed.. i was going for a counter move, kinda like a suplex. Music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47iesfPbgs&feature=related }

Seager slammed to the floor after being lifted over the top of Vincent and lay there but for a few seconds so he could catch his breath, from which time he leapt over and onto Vincent and started to punch him round the face, Leaving Seagers face and knuckles white with rage.

Vincent Was being pummeled by a barrage of punches. "I've had enough of this," Thought Vincent as he slammed an elbow straight along Seager's jaw.
The blow knocked Seager off of Vincent enough so that he could gain footing.
Vincent stood up, and pulled out Cerberus.

"Boy, you sure have an anger issue." said Vincent while he pulled the trigger of Cerberus. *click*

"DAMN IT!!!" thought Vincent. As nothing happened. "Looks like we'll have to settle this the old way." said Vincent as he holstered his gun. He then took a fighters stance.
"Come on then, boy. Lets dance." he said

{OOC: im headed to class}

Seager thought it was the end when he heard the hollow click of a bulletless gun. "heheh, the person with any problems is you, and the problem is me, asshole" Seager growled as he clicked his knuckles and got into a boxing stance, from where he launched a scissor kick at Vincents arm and ribs.

Stephen watched Kassy's moves and smiled as she came towards him. as she jumped into the air for the Second time Stephen unsheathed Mater balde and pointed it at her, it clicked open into battle mode and Stephen smirked "so are we going to begin, or are you just going to stand there?" Stephen asked arogantly smiling.

OOC: sorry it aint longer, lack of imagination atm.

Tamara sighed, leaning against the wall again as she watched Stephan and Kassy spar, their swift strong moves followed by her sapphire blue eyes. She let out an almost inaudible sigh that meant only one thing; she was bored.
"How long do you two lovebirds intend to jhog each other for?" she asked softly, in a voice that suggested she didn't really care. "There's more than two Turks here, in case you've forgotten in your little dance."

Back