Final Fantasy I & II: First iPhone Trailer [2/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
<OBJECT class=inlineimg title=Grin border=0 alt="" classid="clsid:D</OBJECT><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="333" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/9da84bdd/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/9da84bdd/" width="437" height="333" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Or click here.

Source: RPG Land

Is that just a copy and paste job? I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the video in the thread :gonk:

Anyway, it looks pretty good. I might have a gander at it when I get my iPod Touch, depends how much it costs really. I'm not paying an arm and a leg for a game I have on my PSP D:

Is that just a copy and paste job? I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the video in the thread :gonk:

Yes :wacky:

HTML is on in this section, so you don't need to put the YouTube embed codes around it. I also disabled the smilies.

Anyway, I won't be getting this, and even if I did have an iPhone, I still probably wouldn't check it out. It seems to me like there are just way too many remakes of this game out.

I never got my hands on FF I or II but, i'd much rather get it on my DS tbh. Phone games (like that) just aren't my thing I have no clue as to why either :hmmm: but I do like hand-held to go things but that's why I got my DS :awesome:

No one mentioned this to me, even briefly :wacky:
I guess having HTML enabled will do an awful lot of good :ryan:

I didn't know that either, Ryan. Don't worry! I tried to get the same video up as well earlier with no success. Ari - kudos to you for finding a way around that! :wacky:

And I agree with pretty much everything said above. It's a re-release of several re-releases of two old games. They don't need a trailer because both these games are not really that new or important enough to need them.

I've got I on Wiiware, but I don't have II. I also don't have an iPhone. I'll probably get II on the PSP since that's the version most readily available to me.

I don't see the point really. They've remade both of these games to death. Let's see, we have:
NES (for I at least)
PS1
GBA
PSP
Wiiware(for I)

I mean, they are readily available. Remake (or re-release) something like V that isn't quitereadily available. Maybe VI?

Last edited:
(we are allowed to talk about those, right?).

We are not :monster:

They looks just like they do on the PSP. I have them on the PSP, so I don't need them on the I-Phone. It's good that they look so good on the I-Phone, though. I underestimated the I-Phone's technical abilities. This game seems to be on just about everything hand-held now :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back