FFVI General Discussion

I just started playing FFVI and 6 hours in im completely in love with it :D I feel like the games that Square Enix have created recently(FFXIII :/) lack story and the characters lack personality I wish Square Enix's new games were more like FFVI

Wich version?

FF6 totally owns XIII.

for some reason when square got abducted by Enix both Companies titles went downhill, its really a shame.

Replying to old threads is fun. I found the fanatics tower to be the most annoying place in the game with or without the moogle charm.

Yay! There's gonna be a Moogle Charm. That's good to know. These battles are already pissing me off. They happen too often. :mokken: anyway, I just started the game last night. I must say I'm really enjoying the story. Kefka seems like a mean jerk, and Edgar is hilarious. I just hate the world map. That's the biggest thing with me right now. Meh.... :hmmm:

So, started playing this on my Droid Verizon tablet yesterday, and I gotta say it's a lot different going from playing it on a console like I did on the PS1, to now on a tablet. Hopefully I can get used to the controls and moving around which is a bit trick as your kinda just pressing the screen D-pad.

Overall, not bad and now I can take my game on the road and make it mobile. Loving the start of the adventure again! They need to bring FFIX and other newer one's to the Goole Play store now!

So, started playing this on my Droid Verizon tablet yesterday, and I gotta say it's a lot different going from playing it on a console like I did on the PS1, to now on a tablet. Hopefully I can get used to the controls and moving around which is a bit trick as your kinda just pressing the screen D-pad.

Overall, not bad and now I can take my game on the road and make it mobile. Loving the start of the adventure again! They need to bring FFIX and other newer one's to the Goole Play store now!
Is that the same as the iOS remaster that came out earlier this year? I don't have VI for it but I did get I, III and V. Granted I'm not using a tablet for which I suppose these games are truly for but I find playing them on the iPhone really awkward.

Finally getting a bit into replaying this game and just acquired Sabin in my party after the fight with Vargas. The only other time I played through FFVI was for the PS1 and now doing this on a cell phone on the go is such a different and weird experience.

ff 6 is one of the best for sure story is great in the secondary world i like the fact that your a treasure hunter who need to explore the world to become stronger the only downside too easy and no challenging boss

Loved FFVI when I finally finished it last year on my SNES Classic, but there's one thing I didn't really like during the endgame. I'll put in spoiler tags:

I felt there was no true buildup to the end, due to the second half being kinda open-ended and you could do things in whatever order you wanted. Kefka's Tower was a decent final dungeon and the boss battle against him was fairly epic, but everything else was just "Here be ye lost party member. Do stuff and he/she will join you again."

Still a great game and one of the better FFs though.

Back