FFF Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Please vote for who you feel deserves FFF Queen of 2009! Who will take the crown this year? ^_~

I voted here once....:gonk:

Im SURE I did.....ah ffs ¬.¬

Sorry I shoulda made it more clear. ^^; I had to redo it because I forgot to make the votes public.

I voted morely based on a ruling figure (or moderating figure if you will) and someone of a high position. So I choose Mandi over Mitsuki because I feel she's more of a moderating type of Admin and Mitsuki is more of a coordinating type of Admin.

Mandi. I've always seen her as the mother figure of FFF. Hard-worker, and I know she's had it rough this year, but it's amazing to still see her up and about with high spirits and still able to do her duty as an admin. I work with her along with Busta behind-the-scenes so I know just how much effort she puts into the site.

Same with Vikki and Kelly - both hard-working gals and I'm proud of them. =]

♥Celeste♥;564098 said:
Sorry I shoulda made it more clear. ^^; I had to redo it because I forgot to make the votes public.

You big tit xD

And I voted my Manders <3

I voted for Mandi. She's as dedicated and passionate about the site and its members as ever.

Very much like a queen. <3

My vote goes to Mitsuki. The last week or so ago I really got to know how she works as a person and an admin. I think she's very fair and she goes out of her way to help concerned members. She's a very sweet girl and she's my FFF Queen even if she loses. <3 Thanks again Mitsuki.

Voted Bambi, my redemption for shooting her mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back