Favorite Stand-Up Comedian

lol that's freakin good. Honestly I like Zach Galifiankis, he's a bit crazy and this is why his stuff is good.

I have a lot of favourites. Jethro, Al Murray, Jeff Dunham. I'm also a big fan of Freddie Starr, as well. Jethro and Al Murray are both English, which I think is a drawing point for me. Plus they're just damn hilarious.

Jim Gaffigan
Daniel Tosh
Zach Galifinakis
Louis CK

[Mod Edit: Can you please put more effort into your posts when posting in post count sections please. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have met two amazing comedians and they are jimmy carr and bill bailey! :)

Also i have a few other fav comedians (in the order i like em)

1) jimmy carr
2) bill bailey
3) juilan bailey
4) noel fielding
5) lee evans
6) michael mcintyre

Last edited:
i have a few mostly i listen to Craig Shoemaker, Robin Williams, Jeff Dunham, Lewis Black & Rodney Carrington

Lewis black always sounds so angry when he's on stage doing his comedy and i love it

I like Jeff cuz of his puppets Walter & Peanut.. who doesnt love those guys??Walter's always so funny and peanut is of course just crazy

Robin is always extremely crazy and hyper both on stage and off and he can always make me laugh my ass off

Rodney Carrington is almost a pervert in how he almost always talks about sex and women and drinking

and then theres Craig... all i hafta say bout him is listen to his Lovemaster routine and you'll know why i like him

I'd have to say Ricky Gervais, he makes me laugh so much i'm almost crying. I love his other non stand-up stuff aswell, such as The Office and Extras, not to mention the Ricky Gervais Show podcast, all brilliant hilarious stuff.

Daniel Tosh AKA Tosh.0

One of the most funny people in this world, can't really think of any other...probably cause I don't have any. The hell ever he's hilarious.

I love stand up comedy some my my favorites are;
1. George Carlin
2. Bill Hicks
3. Richard Pryor
4. Nick Swardson
5. Daniel Tosh
6. Louis CK
7. Chelsea Handler
8. Kat Williams

I love Nikki Payne. She's one of those randomly weird abstract comics who has a lot of ugly faults and uses it for comedy. She makes it work too.

Oooh, I love stand up but my favourites are definately Joan Rivers and Stephen K Amos <3.

My top favorite would hve to be:
~Chelsea handler ~ b/c i love her show and have heard ad seen her live on stand-up and she's just so funny XD.
~Loni Love ~ Favorite comedian, i just love all her jokes their so funny ad she makes fun of herself and other people so easily. :x3:
~And Dane Cook ~ hold on b/c im not sure if yall have mixed opinions bt i think hes pretty funny not the best comedian ever but he's still pretty good in my opinion lol

Jim Gaffigan, I don't know why, but even though all he really does is talk about food, I still laugh like no tomorrow. Maybe I just have a bad sense of humor or something.

For some reason, I've never found that many comedians funny. But Lee Evans puts me in stitches :')
Frankie Boyle and maybe Russell Brand are good too.

Billy connolly is the funniest man on the planet, he just a comedy Genius, i have seen him a couple of times as my parents had the video's and i watched them, he is just a really funny guy.
watch him

Damn, forgive me, that was the wrong thread. I'm hoping to go and see Russell Howard in January though

Last edited:
Back