Color ? Method Of Action

I got perfects on the first three sections for all of the rounds, but then it became really dull because it was not difficult or exciting. The boss battle was kind of fun though, and the plot was exhilarating

My final score was an 8.0. Jeez, Ken 8(

Mine was 4.2... my darn laptop scroll board kept messing me up :raye:

I got 7.7 :D
Is that good?

Fun game, but it gets difficult near the end.

It gets quite confusing what colours your meant to be looking for once you get to the triad rounds. Its not done very well done as it looks messy. When i got confused i could quite easily quickly burn through the circle and find the the matching colours. Its never gunna help you improve with making sigs thats for sure. If you wanna know some good colours and are unsure whats gunna go with one in your sig your much better looking up examples of other good sigs online. Its true that the colour wheel is pretty solid in putting together 2 complimentary colours but theres lots of other combinations that go together just as nicely.

I also watched an interesting video. How do we know that the red i see if the same as the red you see? You cant explain colour in words. It is what it is. It could be different.
I watched a video from a man who has been blind since birth and he said colours makes no sense to him. He cannot comprehend what colours are. People use examples like red is hot and blue is cold but that means nothing to him. Its an interesting video people should watch. Il go out and find it 2moro and link it in this post. Its quite facinating really.

I got a 8.0...... intresting score xP

I got 6.8 I fucked up on analogus i couldnt figure out how to control it :lew:

Back