Clan/Club Wars

I noticed you took a great gamble in our last battle. Your summon was gonna get pwned, but NO. Big Bang had to hit, didn't it?

=\ All my summon knew for offensive spells than the UTTER SHIT Gravija was Big Bang. No healing spells other than Cure, which was level one (It has Curaga now) and I didn't bring potions. Now, it knows more spells.

I'm thinking I need a new pet now cause mine is getting a little useless. Hell with magic being the big thing now and only way to advance much in the rpg maybe they should unlock the stats again. Anyways I clam Kaso de Revo for the SeeD's again, since it hasnt been added yet from my last claim.

Well check lots of pages back it was made way back when, and why not guess the war is over?

Yeah, you will be able to challenge d'lain in a few levels time. And where are you Sever!? I challenge you!

Is this over already?

Well i was the 1st to win SeeD some points why don't we just keep this war going on forever?:)

Message for Pet Users

For all of those Pet users, the following pictures were added (again), I hope you like the one I added for Phoenix ;)
-Phoenix
-Zeromus
-Mateus
-Belias
-Anima

the_phoenix.gif

Back