Christmas 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
XMASINTRO.png

Welcome, welcome! Welcome to Christmas 2021! Can you believe it? I feel like it was just a year ago I was writing the thread for Christmas 2020... Strange that.

We're starting a little early, so all events can roll in easily tomorrow.
This December you can look forward to a variety of events we'll be hosting. Once this goes live our hosts can start posting their events and this thread will be updated with links to all active competitions as per usual.

Good to know:

We're working with our EXP points (points points, yeah yeah) system again this year. As a reminder, these points were introduced last year to replace all the different points we had going on for events. EXP, not to be confused for site currency, works as follows; the more events you enter, the more points you collect, the bigger your chance of being this year's winner!

All events follow the same template with the exception of the ones mentioned:

5 EXP - 1st place award.
3 EXP - 2nd place award.
2 EXP - 3rd place award.
1 EXP - participation award.
* Participation awards already included in top 3.

At the end of this thread you will find a table that holds all current scores.

Event
Entrants
Scores
DrawcemberDionysos
Miko
Liv
Six
5 EXP
3 EXP
3 EXP
2 EXP
Writing EventSoulcorruptor
Dionysos
Ilyena
Liv
Miko
1 EXP
4 EXP
2 EXP
2 EXP
5 EXP
Jokes EventDionysos
Miko
Paddy McGee
Six
5 EXP
4 EXP
1 EXP
1 EXP
RecipesMolosev
Miko
Six
Dionysos
Soulcorruptor
sly
5 EXP
3 EXP
2 EXP
2 EXP
1 EXP
1 EXP

Last edited:
Only a few days left to enter the contests which require voting rounds!

If you want to enter the writing contest, recipe contest, or joke contest, it is recommended that you do so asap!

I just want to know when there are new events start and to participate there but there
is a lot of time when posts are made here nearly 2 months

I just want to know when there are new events start and to participate there but there
is a lot of time when posts are made here nearly 2 months
Hello danishmorgan349! If you take a stroll through our Blitzball Stadium archive you'll see that we mostly regularly host events on Birthweek (The entire month of June), Halloween (Month of October) and Christmas (December). That said we occasionally have independent events pop up from time to time, so please be on the lookout for those! Message me if you have any questions, and I'll close this thread until it gets bumped into the archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back