Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Drawcember.png

Welcome to Drawcember! This year I'm co-hosting with shivas and we have some very fun stuff in store.
At least, we think so anyway!

This time we will have 4 prompts running through the month of December. They'll be posted each Monday (bar the first one) so keep an eye out for that!

RULES

- If prompts require something specific, following that rule is required to gain EXP points.
- Not following the specifics will result in no EXP for that prompt round.
- Any art medium is allowed. Pencils, watercolour, digital art, Paint, etc!
- If you'd like us to tag your handle on Instagram please leave your username in the post with your drawing.

EXP Template

5 EXP - 1st place award
Entering all four prompts.

3 EXP - 2nd place award
Entering 3 prompts.

2 EXP - 3rd place award
Entered 2 prompts.

1 EXP - participation award
Entered 1 prompt.

* Participation awards already included in top 3.

PROMPTS

Prompt 1: See post here.
December 1st - December 5th

Elf: See post here.
December 6th - December 12th

TBA
December 13th - December 19th

TBA
December 20th - December 24th

Last edited:
Prompt #1

Specifics:

- You must use the template provided.
- You can either print out the image and draw by hand, or open it up in your preferred digital program.

SNOWGLOBE
Decorate the snowglobe below.

SnowglobePromptONE.png

Prompt #2

~ELF~

whether it's your creepy elf on the shelf, or a suspect behind Santa's disappearance, or just a resident of Rivendell, it's open for any interpretation! 🧝‍♂️
(and I definitely didn't choose it just to draw some elezen from ffxiv shhhh)

No rules this time! digital and traditional art are both accepted, feel free to post your entries down below 🎄

Prompt #4

🎄ORNAMENT🎄

Specifics:

- You must use the template provided.
- You can either print out the image and draw by hand, or open it up in your preferred digital program.

id2V7MI.png

and that's the final prompt! remember you have until the 24th to submit your entries :cookie:

Prompt #3 - Stockings

I APOLOGISE PROFUSELY FOR THIS ONE. I AM WELL AWARE WHILE DOING IT THAT THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT I DID IT ANYWAY.

Stockings.png

Prompt #3 - Stockings: Post-Highwind.

If you know, you know.

Apologise for this being worse than ever. It didn't even photograph very well! I did explain in Discord that I ran out of time and couldn't draw anything grand. Only entering this in the spirit of Christmas!

20211225_091115 (2).jpg

Prompt #4 - Ornament: Brahne's Baubles.

Ditto. Made this in five minutes this morning just in the spirit of Christmas. I wanted to do a better job. Sorry!

Brahne bauble.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back