C a l l e d | by the | W i n d - An Aerith Club

Well I think that the only VII installment that remains is a DoC sequel to tie up loose ends with Genesis... which.. would be hard to do. Genesis didn't really interact/know Vincent.. at all, actually, they may know OF each other. For Genesis to be of any importance, there would have to be some tie to Seph, Zack and Angeal... bringing back the original crew that had something to do with Genesis.

That said, I don't really want that, but it makes sense. If he was a threat to the Planet, what would Cloud and Co know of him? Anything? Anything at all? Maybe Cloud a little but not... really.

But it could make an interesting turn of events that way.

Or a BC Port with more Aerith. :monster:

I is sorry. :sad:

But it'd be dramatic and meaningful but provide some more awesome memories of her with her friends... so I really wanna see it :okay: I'd prefer for her to stay alive so she could have a future with her friends but something tells me Nomura would never do that. :hmph:

also, freaking awesome signature woman! the whole style of it is soooo unique! :gonk: serious props. ♥

No, no, no, no, no, no, nooo. Something tells me Nomura is looking for any excuse to bring her back, all of the AU appearances, but I guess logically you theory for her comeback makes most sense, SE would never ruin her death by bringing her back, but she doesn't have to be revived to have a part in the story, she can manifest through Cloud I think, like what she does at the end of Advent Children.

Didn't a FFVII director or some such thing say that he wanted a Gaiden for Cloud and Aerith to be made though?? :tori:

Chanpanion Cube said:
Or a BC Port with more Aerith. :monster:

Before Crisis?

I would like Aerith's role in the next FFVII installment to be large. We haven't had her in a huge role since Advent Children and Crisis Core, so I'd like to see her seriously take the reigns. Perhaps it could be another story about Cloud that really shows Aerith's influence on him. I think that would be just wonderful.

ETA: The Meddler: Cali, I love your new Sig and Avi set. So cute!

No, no, no, no, no, no, nooo. Something tells me Nomura is looking for any excuse to bring her back, all of the AU appearances, but I guess logically you theory for her comeback makes most sense, SE would never ruin her death by bringing her back, but she doesn't have to be revived to have a part in the story, she can manifest through Cloud I think, like what she does at the end of Advent Children.
I think that's why Nomura puts her in the KH series. He wants her alive and interacting with others but he knows that if he does it in the canon storyline it would "ruin" the memorable impact of her death and the beautiful meaning behind it. :sad:

I agree, AerithG. I would love for Aerith's role to be as big as it was in AC and VII. :ari: I think it would be totes awesome :ohoho:

Aerith Dollfie came in today. I got TONS of photos but I thought I'd share just a couple. xD

She's such a narcissist. <3

dsc02384o.jpg

dsc02370ij.jpg

It's gorgeous, Chan! :ohoho: Her dress looks sooo pretty :gonk: I'm surprised at how much I like her hair too D: Post some more of her face!! :tori:

Here's one of her face for now, it's shite quality cause inside. When the weather's nice out, I want to take her out and get some good quality pics but it's been rainy and poo for days.

dsc02359yp.jpg

Omgosh, I love her eyes :gonk: they look sooo much better than what I first saw in the first set of images :gonk: I really think she was money spent well. :ryan:

I can't wait for more images :ohoho:

They definitely look a LOT better in person. I had ordered a second pair, cheap on ebay for like.. 8 bucks in case, just to have some second looks. But she is, she's so0o0o0oo lovely. For moar pics, refer to here and the whole ordeal I needed to get her. xD

Aerith Dollfie <3

Can I join? ^_^
Me Gustith Oh my, I absolutely love that Aerith Dollfie! :gasp: That is quite possibly the best Final Fantasy model I have ever seen! It's absolutely adorable and so deatiled! I want one! :ness:

HKHdjsdhfhjkhJKdhjkcnajajnhfhaf

OF COURSE YOU CAN, JUDY!! :ohoho:

Why do you like Aerith? ^_^

1. Aerith is absolutely beautiful, emotionally, mentally and physically. She's soft insofar as she's generous, warm, kind and empathetic - she isn't weak. In fact, I'd argue she's incredibly strong. As far as I can tell, she doesn't hate anyone, not even Sephiroth, but rather seeks to destroy him out of her love for the important, sacred things he wishes to destroy.
2. She is genuine. There's nothing false about her. She doesn't reveal everything about her past immediately, but she has an open personality, and this allows her to touch others and affect them in a positive way. She brings out the best in Cloud. ^_^
3. She loves Cloud - and others - for who they are. She sees the best in each person.
4. She's positive and optimistic! She finds pleasure in simple things and appreciates what she has. She is grateful when others help her, no matter how small their role.
5. She's selfless.

There are so many reasons to love Aerith! I need to make an Aerith signature. ^_^

Welcome to the Club Lirael! :)

I really loved reading you're reasons too, I think Aerith is gorgeous and selfless -- she's so pretty without having to flaunt everything piece of her body; and the guys just fall over her -- like all the men at Honey Bee inn :3 And she is genuine, I have never heard this words used to describe her character but its a very nice way too!

As far as I can tell, she doesn't hate anyone, not even Sephiroth, but rather seeks to destroy him out of her love for the important, sacred things he wishes to destroy.
I agree. I don't think Aerith hates anyone, including Sephiroth and Hojo. She's just a really selfless and caring person that doesn't take anything for granted, even the lives of bad guys like Seph.

2. She is genuine. There's nothing false about her. She doesn't reveal everything about her past immediately, but she has an open personality, and this allows her to touch others and affect them in a positive way. She brings out the best in Cloud. ^_^
I agree. Her open personality is definitely something that has a big positive impact on others. She was able to get Cloud to care for the planet, and that REALLY shocked Barret. :lew: So I agree!

3. She loves Cloud - and others - for who they are. She sees the best in each person.
:cali:
I totally agree! :ohoho:

@Tori,
I always enjoy seeing all the guys at the wallmarket go all fanboy on Aerith. It's awesome that she gets that sort of attention while dressing in lady-like attire. :ryan:

Why have you started all the fanclubs that I'm actually interested in!? ;A;

Anyway be prepared for a somewhat detailed description of why I love Aerith.

She's actually been my idol since I was younger, her ability to put others first was what first struck me about her. She was sweet natured, playful and heroic in her own way, even putting the safety of others before herself on a number of occasions. I've always felt a connection with her character, she's basically me or what I believe myself to be. As Cloud once stated, she was always smiling and yet she was burdened with so much. Being the last of her race, having lost her real parents, being on the run for a majority of her life, losing her first love and of course dealing with the cries of the dead. Her character is simply beautiful because despite all of that, despite having dealt with it for so long on her own she remained strong and kind.

She's just unbelievably strong and so many underestimate that about her character.. so me, pick me! I'd love to be apart of this club as well <3

Why have you started all the fanclubs that I'm actually interested in!? ;A;

Anyway be prepared for a somewhat detailed description of why I love Aerith.

She's actually been my idol since I was younger, her ability to put others first was what first struck me about her. She was sweet natured, playful and heroic in her own way, even putting the safety of others before herself on a number of occasions. I've always felt a connection with her character, she's basically me or what I believe myself to be. As Cloud once stated, she was always smiling and yet she was burdened with so much. Being the last of her race, having lost her real parents, being on the run for a majority of her life, losing her first love and of course dealing with the cries of the dead. Her character is simply beautiful because despite all of that, despite having dealt with it for so long on her own she remained strong and kind.

She's just unbelievably strong and so many underestimate that about her character.. so me, pick me! I'd love to be apart of this club as well <3
That was beautiful. :okay: Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was such a great description. I might add that to the front page! :ohoho:

I agree with you, though. It was her selflessness that really interested me. To be honest, my first introduction to the FFVII cast was KH1 and one of my older brothers always said Aerith was a bitch (I didn't know any better because it was before I played VII) but when I saw the KH1 ending and all her cutscenes I was like NO WAY can this lady be mean. So I saved up one summer and bought the game and realized that my brother was totally wrong! Aerith was the complete opposite of a "bitch". Like you said, she's selfless, she's heroic, she was optimistic and happy even though her life was terrible! I mean... could anyone imagine hearing the cries and despair of the entire planet constantly? That alone would be enough to drive someone into either depression or suicide. But Aerith never let it conquer her. She always stayed strong and optimistic. And if that isn't the makings of a wonderful character than I have NO idea what is.

Welcome to the club!! I'm happy to have you here! ^_^

May I join? I think I make have asked this when I was last here 3 years ago, I can't remember

I have a lot of love for the midgar flower girl.

I love her bold, outgoing flirty nature and how she's not afraid to fight. I adored her the moment she told Cloud to shove his sexist behaviour.

And the way she took care of her friends and tried to cheer them up when they were down.
Also giving up her freedom for Marlene was heroic. And of course going off on her own to pray for Holy

Yus, welcome to the club, sug.

As you can see, it's a bit silent at the moment. But maybe we can spark some life back into this place.

Stray Arrows

I would like to join this club a whole whole lot! Aerith has always been my favourite Final Fantasy female character; if not my favourite character in the series altogether.

What I initially liked about her was that she actually cared for flowers......... and didn't come across as some nature freak! :boogie: She's has a habit of breaking stereotypes while being true to what and who she is as well as being easy to relate to. Anyways, the reason her caring for the flowers jumped out at me, was because it showed how much she cared for the world around her, so not only was she considerate and concerned for people, she deeply cared for all life equally.

I first saw Aerith in Crisis Core and instantly liked her. She wasn't over girlie or deliberately cutsie, in fact to me, she seemed actually very mysterious. She was in a church, caring for flowers and although she was very much alone, she was content. When she spoke to Zack, she was incredibly down to earth and natural and even showed her fears of SOLDIER, even though she knew the opinion to be judgemental in a way.

I very much admire her for many different reasons. Looking at the Final Fantasy series, she's a very unique character who the creators haven't been able to replicate since (thank god! amirite!!!). We've seen the loud mouthed girl or the "boobelicious" toughie girl quite a bit throughout the series, but there's only ever been one Aerith.

Back