C a l l e d | by the | W i n d - An Aerith Club

I was told they did have her as an avatar? 8( This is news to me.

Also, I would love for Aerith to have story in the Dissidia games, but I would hate to see her being battled against by Sephiroth or something. :sad: It would be just wayy too sad. :sad:

She could kick some major butt though with all her magic. :ohoho: Use her limit break to go invincible then start casting more magic--so awesome. :cali:

^Yeah, maybe it's different now, but that's how it was last time I checked! D:

Yeah, I can agree there, but I would make it so I kicked major arse with her! :D

Exactly! Nobody thinks about that. They're like, "Aerith is a white mage, she only HEALS. SHE SUCKS! nag nag nag!" They forget the fact that anyone can use materia, and since she is a white mage, she's better at using magic. It makes sense to me, but people always just want her to suck. I personally had Aerith decked out in my game. She had Enemy Skill with Big Guard, Aqualung, and etc and totally kicked booty! :D

I know!! :ohoho:
My Aerith was fierce in my VII playthrough. She had all the best and strongest magic and was able to get her limits almost instantly due to her having bigger damage but then all that meant was that she could use great gospel or healing wind or anything else--which totally makes her an awesome member of the team. :cali:

Fanarts time!! :ohoho:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums...e r i t h/Album 2/FF7_Honey_Come_by_Inami.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums... r i t h/Album 2/tumblr_lxzeyaXvyN1qm492n.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums.../C l o u d x A e r i t h/Album 2/24351822.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums...ious/C l o u d x A e r i t h/Album 2/ae23.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums.../C l o u d x A e r i t h/Album 2/14199199.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums...l o u d x A e r i t h/Album 2/rakugakiae2.jpg

So, I hear Aerith is mentioned a lot in The FFVII Turks Novel that came out in December, she knew one of the main characters or some such thing; I find it amazing how Aerith is woven so deeply into every part of the story-line of FFVII -- It truly shows shes the heroine of the game to be honest. But maybe that's just me?

Welcome to the club then, taus.zack, why or what do you like about Aerith?

Welcome to the new member. Why do you like Aerith so much?

Also, I agree. I think it really does show how important she is to the story when they make her apart of every little part of the plot. :ryan:

I am not part of the fan club but I found this picture of Aerith and I think she looks amazing :rage: so I am sharing it. (Hopefully it has not been posted yet)

Ippus_collab___Aeris_by_kheleksul.jpg

Enjoy :cali:

:ohoho:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :gonk: She looks so so purtty there. :cali: I lost that picture a long time ago so thank you for sharing. :ryan:

Please be sure to post any time you find any art you want to share. I will be forever grateful. :inlove:

May I join? :)
I loooove Aerith. I love her outfit, her hair, her spunky personality.
I wasn't going to use her at first cause I knew already what happens later and didn't see the point of levelling her up but I tried her out and she totally crushed everything after I loaded her up with lots of magic materia and enemy skill. Aerith's badass o_O who woulda thought? But then again mages tend to be a lot stronger than warriors if you use them right. She made every boss battle a breeze until the end of disk 1. I hate Sephiroth -____-

And I love how she changed Cloud from a coldhearted ass into someone who cares but I think I've already gushed about that loads in the CxA thread :olivia:

May I join? :)
I loooove Aerith. I love her outfit, her hair, her spunky personality.
I wasn't going to use her at first cause I knew already what happens later and didn't see the point of levelling her up but I tried her out and she totally crushed everything after I loaded her up with lots of magic materia and enemy skill. Aerith's badass o_O who woulda thought? But then again mages tend to be a lot stronger than warriors if you use them right. She made every boss battle a breeze until the end of disk 1. I hate Sephiroth -____-

And I love how she changed Cloud from a coldhearted ass into someone who cares but I think I've already gushed about that loads in the CxA thread :olivia:
Of course you can join, welcome to the club Aerifa! Just remember to read the rules and look and the front page for the cool faqs and fun!

You know, Aerith actually has more strength in stats than Vincent does, with all the right accessories and materia she is decently more effective than Vincent as a power! No hate on Vincent, I love him, but its kind of odd when people wank on Aerith when there are weaker characters xD

Aerith definitely made fights easier :yay:

Yes, I agree, Aerith had a profound effect on not only Cloud by inspiring his care for the planet and more tender side to join AVALANCHE fee-free-- even after taking money from a school child -- but everyone, Yuffie who didn't seem to care much for any of the AVALANCHE members (refferring to Cid as a "Cranky Oldman", Tifa as "Boobs", picking on Red XIII, telling Vincent his life-story was "boring" and calling Cloud a "spiky headed jerk") she cried and became quite sensitive by her death, going on to wear four pink ribbons, Cid even seemed to become more kind at her memory later on in the game, Red XIII and she seemed close as well as he recalls her patting his nose kindly, Barret had her to thank for Marlenes safety garnering his fondness of her and Marlene goes on to see her well enough to dress in her image :3

Its been WAY too long since anyone posted here, too long for my liking anyhow; What, as Aerith Fans, would you like to see her purpose and story be in the next FFVII installment?

I also want to say, What is your favorite Aerith Moment, quote, and limit?

What, as Aerith Fans, would you like to see her purpose and story be in the next FFVII installment?

Hmm, hard question. :hmmm: I wouldn't mind seeing her "protect the lifestream" role be as big as it was in VII. But my big dream come true would be to see Aerith forced back to life for whatever reason--it could be because she had to physically do something for the planet that would involve her being alive again. Just seeing her doing, once again, another mission of life and death with her friends would be so awesome. :gonk:

Although, it'd be kinda cruel and sad to see Aerith brought back to life just so she could do a job and then get dragged back into the lifestream.

But yeah, that's my answer. To see her brought back to life, face a huge dilemma, and ultimately has to go back to the lifestream after she finishes her mission.

Its been WAY too long since anyone posted here, too long for my liking anyhow; What, as Aerith Fans, would you like to see her purpose and story be in the next FFVII installment?

The cetra need to make a comeback. :ohshit:

There has to be more Cloud x Aerith closure.

Cloud needs to become a cetra in order to eventually join Aerith in the promised land. Aerith needs to be resurrected so the cetra live again. Something to end the indecisiveness and vagueness of it all. :gonk: Cloud can't wake up a 50 year old virgin one day. That would be uncool. :ohshit:

I also want to say, What is your favorite Aerith Moment, quote, and limit?

I like when Aerith said: "that's Cloud's line. Its too dangerous, etc".

I don't remember Aerith's limit breaks. :ohshit:

You should keep pairing oriented stuff outta the club, man. >.<

But yeah, that's my answer. To see her brought back to life, face a huge dilemma, and ultimately has to go back to the lifestream after she finishes her mission.

tumblr_lxnyrjvtn41qkpjhb.gif

WHAT? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU SAY OR WISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!? If Aerith is coming back she's coming back for good, if Cloud has to tie her up and force her to stay, I swear this will happen if she isn't permanently revived

:raye:

I personally would rather see no Aerith, than Aerith come back a split second then go back again. >_< If it's a post VII installment, I'd be okay with no Aerith.. they can't keep dragging out back from the dead.

That said, I'd love a pre-VII installment with more Aerith. :ryan: BC for DS? Heck yes.

I personally would rather see no Aerith, than Aerith come back a split second then go back again. >_< If it's a post VII installment, I'd be okay with no Aerith.. they can't keep dragging out back from the dead.

That said, I'd love a pre-VII installment with more Aerith. :ryan: BC for DS? Heck yes.

I want Aerith with her friends again, Yuffie and Cloud all of them, its not the same if Aerith isn't the Aerith that knew them Q_Q

What, as Aerith Fans, would you like to see her purpose and story be in the next FFVII installment?

I'd really like to see her keep her promise and come back already or you know for her to be brought back or something, I know her death would lose meaning but I am just so damn desperate for her to appear again, in something other than an AU game like KH or Dissidia, I mean come on Nomura we have been patiently waiting here :gonk:

tumblr_lxnyrjvtn41qkpjhb.gif

WHAT? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU SAY OR WISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!? If Aerith is coming back she's coming back for good, if Cloud has to tie her up and force her to stay, I swear this will happen if she isn't permanently revived

:raye:
I is sorry. :sad:

But it'd be dramatic and meaningful but provide some more awesome memories of her with her friends... so I really wanna see it :okay: I'd prefer for her to stay alive so she could have a future with her friends but something tells me Nomura would never do that. :hmph:

also, freaking awesome signature woman! the whole style of it is soooo unique! :gonk: serious props. ♥

Back