Blast from the past. How's yall?

Sk8ierBoi

Gil
Wow...joined in 2006. If I can recalled wasn't there a forum before this was called ffx2.net. I remember that got shutdown and all the members from that site moved to this. Man, I gotta be that old if I am the only one here who remembers it all or I could be wrong lol. As you can see, I don't have much post as I fell out of posting on forums and made my owns back then haha

It's amazing to see forums like this one to still be active and going strong for years. That right there is...amazing!
I know no one here remembers me but I wanted to say hello and hopefully I can become an active member this time around!

Last edited:
I definitely don't remember you as you joined and probably left before my time :lew: Great to see such an old member return though, welcome back!

I definitely don't remember you as you joined and probably left before my time :lew: Great to see such an old member return though, welcome back!
I definitely did left before your time haha

Oh dang I need to like update my avatar, signature....and the name Sk8ierBoi....Oh the name has got to go lol I'm not in my teens who was obsessed with Avril Lavigne. I hope I can change my name cause looking at it is cringe LOL. What was little ol' me thinking back then haha but yeah so far I love how clean and the forum skin is on the eyes!

Welcome back to the forum! The forum has been evolving ever since you last visit the forum. We have some new events as well as a Final Fantasy Forum Magazine issues. We are glad to have you back. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum.

I am definitely enjoying the forum so far. I am sensing the love in the air like...y"all are family here and that is good! I gotta check out that FF Forum Magazine issues cause I've been getting back into the series and soon finished with my collection on PS4....I have the Nintendo Switch...but ya boy wanna double dip on that collection LOL. I also see you are from Puerto Rico. I gotta visit there as I am half Puerto Rican lol

I am definitely enjoying the forum so far. I am sensing the love in the air like...y"all are family here and that is good! I gotta check out that FF Forum Magazine issues cause I've been getting back into the series and soon finished with my collection on PS4....I have the Nintendo Switch...but ya boy wanna double dip on that collection LOL. I also see you are from Puerto Rico. I gotta visit there as I am half Puerto Rican lol
Oh really? Do you have family over here? What part of Puerto Rico you are from?

Welcome back!

Wow... Yeah that's before my time too. Only just before, but before nonetheless!

Ha ha. A lot of people went through an Avril Lavigne phase at around that time.

I hope you find this community to your liking again. We're making a few changes for the better at the moment, and with our projects on the go you've returned at a good time. Issue 3 of the magazine shall be with us soon.

Glad to see some more people are finding their way back! I just recently joined a few weeks ago back in May so I've been spending some time reviving some old threads and whatnot. Looking forward to seeing you post around & hope you stay for a while this time :-)

So I went back to my old thread back in 2006 haha and does anyone remember a member here named Dark Cloud?
Man even I don't remember why I was invited and why there was helped needed with the forum haha.

Oh really? Do you have family over here? What part of Puerto Rico you are from?
Oh nah I don't or maybe I do cause my father was Puerto Rican and my mom is Black. Sadly, my biological father wasn't in my life when I was born so I can't speak much on that haha but who knows...I never gone out to research my background or if I had anyone out there.

Welcome back!

Wow... Yeah that's before my time too. Only just before, but before nonetheless!

Ha ha. A lot of people went through an Avril Lavigne phase at around that time.

I hope you find this community to your liking again. We're making a few changes for the better at the moment, and with our projects on the go you've returned at a good time. Issue 3 of the magazine shall be with us soon.
Oh yeah I remember that phase. Not gonna lie I miss those times LOL just being rebellious and hating the world....well actually NOT!
Oh yes I finally got around to see the projects that you guys done and let me say, dangggggg!! The magazine was professional done like...from a big company. Is the magazine physical copies as well?

Glad to see some more people are finding their way back! I just recently joined a few weeks ago back in May so I've been spending some time reviving some old threads and whatnot. Looking forward to seeing you post around & hope you stay for a while this time :-)
haha aw thanks! Yeah I see a lot of old people are coming back. Who knew that would happened or like you think...hey I'm gonna visit this old forum I used to go to. You just never know and that has a big impact.

Finally changed my signature and avatar that suits me...as for username. How can it be changed? I can't stand it lol

Last edited:
Hi, welcome back! I'm loving the name. I grew up listening to Avril as a teenager. I played her album over and over while getting ready for school every morning. Pretty sure I was only 15 or 16 at the time. Ah wow, brings back some nice memories.

You know, I do remember Dark Cloud. Never talked to him but I've seen the username around back then. Lots of crazy stuff happened in-between... too bad you missed out on all the fun! =P Well here's to making new memories moving forward with us. We are definitely what you would call a family here.

Speaking of magazine, issue 3 is around the corner! We're just trying to finish up and really focus now. This stage has always been the most stressful one. >.<

welcome back to FFF! hope you're enjoying your time around here :yay:

Hi, welcome back! I'm loving the name. I grew up listening to Avril as a teenager. I played her album over and over while getting ready for school every morning. Pretty sure I was only 15 or 16 at the time. Ah wow, brings back some nice memories.

You know, I do remember Dark Cloud. Never talked to him but I've seen the username around back then. Lots of crazy stuff happened in-between... too bad you missed out on all the fun! =P Well here's to making new memories moving forward with us. We are definitely what you would call a family here.

Speaking of magazine, issue 3 is around the corner! We're just trying to finish up and really focus now. This stage has always been the most stressful one. >.<
hahah aww yeah. Those were the memories I had just like you lol. Time sure flies!

Dang it, always missing out on the fun but I won't miss out the fun now. Yes, making new memories with the people here.
Awesome looking forward to amazing content.

Thanks for the love again everyone!

Welcome back, nice to see an old member returning. Uhh there should be a way to change your name, can possibly ask staff for help cause forget if it's mogshop option or not currently.

Back