[Birthweek 2016] FFF Voices

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Welcome to the FFF Voices competition! Some of our members have recorded their voices... It's now up to you to put these puzzle pieces together and figure out which voice belongs to who! There are a few rules you must follow...

1. No complaining! If you submitted a voice, don't publicly (VM, SB) complain about how your voice sounds. Let's try to not give away who entered. ;)
2. Even if you submitted your voice, you can still enter the guess game in this competition.
3. Preferably one username guess per voice, if you do submit two guess for one voice and one of the two is correct you will get half a point instead of 1 full point.
4. How? Use the template below and guess the voice that is being played. Send your answers to Six via PM.
5. Answers can not publicly be posted.
6. Due date: Your entries must be received June 29th at the latest. Received PMs and official answers will be revealed on June 30th.
7. Have fun! Questions? PM Six.

NOTE: People that entereda voice clip get HALF a point for their own voice. Full point wouldn't make sense, and no points would be too stingy considering the effort you guys put into this!

Template:

Voice 1:
Voice 2:
Voice 3:
Voice 4:
Voice 5:
Voice 6:
Voice 7:
Voice 8:
Voice 9:

Nothing to see here ;)

Let me know via PM if you notice any errors.

Last edited:
Submit your guesses via PM to Six before June 29th!

NO SNOOPING!!

Last edited:
@Ross and Shuhow the hell did you even guess it was me!?!?!?!?!?! This was legit my first time entering one of these things! How did you know it was me???

Also I guessed You Kira for #4 at first then I thought you wouldn't enter so I changed my answer... damnit :sad3:

@Ross and @Shuhow the hell did you even guess it was me!?!?!?!?!?! This was legit my first time entering one of these things! How did you know it was me???

Also I guessed You Kira for #4 at first then I thought you wouldn't enter so I changed my answer... damnit :sad3:

Lmao. :wacky: Fools. I submitted a voice last year!

How the hell did I mix up Ross with Tyler...? :huh:

But then again I was half-distracted when I did this! I put Adam for 6 and Paddy for 7 at first until Kira pointed it out. Derp.

Other question then how did you Adam and me?

Lmao. :wacky: Fools. I submitted a voice last year!

Here's a hint, Kira had a youtube channel. I don't forget good singers yo.

For you Mr. Shace I thought you had submitted before, but I'm obviously wrong.. I think I just figured? I don't know. Mits... go watch my let's plays.. my voice sounds the same ?

I did watch your Let's Plays! Like I said I was distracted. :sad3:

I did watch your Let's Plays! Like I said I was distracted. :sad3:

xD Mits still want to know how ya got Adam confused for me, since I did do that Halloween thing.

xD Mits still want to know how ya got Adam confused for me, since I did do that Halloween thing.

It was exactly the Halloween video that made me put you down for 2. >.< It sounded like something you would do.

I guessed on 6.

Lol, I'm not American, Mits :monster:

I actually had Tyler down but changed it to Dan at the last moment because I thought there was less likelihood of Tyler taking part. Wouldn't have got Shace though I just took a complete stab in the dark on number 2.

At least no one got their own voice wrong... that would have been well... I think we could promote you to Admin for that.

Also Tom I can't quit staring at the Ben Affleck Bat Man vs Superman disappointment. I'm not a hater, but it's the face hahaha..

Haha, oh my god. Voice 7 had me stumped. Couldn't even guess o.o

@Ross and @Shuhow the hell did you even guess it was me!?!?!?!?!?! This was legit my first time entering one of these things! How did you know it was me???
It totally matched your personality in the shoutbox :wacky:

Back