greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Here we go folks, let's see which one you find best! :wacky: . Chuck a vote and a reason why this way etc ;)

1)

(Removed image upon Jim's request)

2)

(Removed photo upon Jim's request)

The voting will continue until 20th June, at 1:48am (GMT). That's exactly 3 days from now. Enjoy! :sir:

P.S. I renamed the image files. To annoy people.

Last edited:
i think you should just give me my 900 precious gils now, Sir Sprout.

now i see why you were willing to literally accept a dead fly for this competition.

I'm voting for #1 . I had a staring contest with that picture, but I lost :sad3: . Anyway, I like the way it's looking straight at the camera and such. XD

have @wethestaff confirmed that (according to the rules) i will receive 900 precious gils for being first, second and for participating?
Sir Sprout

I wish I caught wind of this contest ahead of time! D: I could've taken a photo of my previous cat Mika ;--;

Anyhow, voted for #2 . I kinda liked the side profile of the cat, blurred background, etc. :3

I guess #2 looks better, imo. Reasons for this include the background being blurred and such. So #2 gets it for me :)

the background is blurred in number 1 as well. i vote for neither as they are both fucking shithouse.

give me my 900 precious gils now Sir Sprout

Ok, congrats Jim, it looks like the 2nd photo was the nation's favourite!

It has been decided that, considering it is impossible to compete with yourself and that there ended up being no competition, you will get 200 gil (100 for each entry).

Congrats :)

Ok, congrats Jim, it looks like the 2nd photo was the nation's favourite!

It has been decided that, considering it is impossible to compete with yourself and that there ended up being no competition, you will get 200 gil (100 for each entry).

Congrats :)

what would have happened if three people submitted 2 photos each and two photos from the same person were in the top 3? if i can't compete against myself then you shouldn't have bothered with the voting thread.

it has been decided that i dont want 200 gil. 900 or nothing.

[h=2][Birthweek 2013] Photography Contest![/h]
Here's a photography contest on FFF, hoping to catch the camera-lovers out there! No need to be a professional when taking a few snapshots, though it may be handy to have a decent camera with you.

Guideline:

Category: Animals

+ Image must be as JPEG file.
+ Digital enhancement of the image is limited to cropping, resizing, color, luminosity, blur, spot editing, toning, dust removal, and use of filters to sharpen and remove noise.
+ You may not alter the image by adding element that was originally not present in the scene. On the same token, you may not remove any element or object that was originally present in the scene.

---

There will be a voting poll to decide the winner etc.

Submit entries to me.

Up to 2 entries per participant are allowed.

I will take photos taken from April, May, and June.

Due Date: 15th June - By midnight GMT

1st place - 500 Gil
2nd place - 300 Gil
3rd place - 200 Gil

Everyone who participates will earn themselves 100 gil :sir:

Enjoy!

just to remind you of the rules that you posted up.

it doesn't say in there that a single participant cannot be place twice. the poll was on the photos, not the person taking them therefore one of my photos came first and the other came second. i also participated so according to the rules you set out (and not the ones that @wethestaff so often like to make up as they're going along) you owe me 900 precious gils.

The thing is that you didn't compete against anyone, so where was the competition? If there was no competition, then how can there be a 1st and 2nd place?

1st and 2nd place presumably refers to the photos with the most votes and the second most votes.

photo 2 has 8 votes (first place)
photo 1 has 6 votes (second place)

if there was no competition why did you make this thread? why have people bothered to vote (for the photos they like and not NOT NOT for the photographer they like)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back