Beast's Pretty Things

StartARiot.png

Alright Bub, let's get this thing started. Brilliant use of warm and cool colors. I'm especially liking the effects you used on the side of Hayley. The colors all come together and hang out xD. But, the brightness doesn't overwhelm the sig too much, but the dark spots on the left side of her head out of place. The text could use a bit of blending and could stand out a bit more, as it is kinda hard to read.

llprotectyou.png

This piece looks...Well, cute xD. I like the cool color you used. Though, when I make sigs, I personally like to make colors clash, instead of just one single shade. IMO, it makes the signature look flat. The effects are great, but you could have cleaned up Naru and Hina's faces a little bit. I don't really like seeing stuff over the faces of Focal Points.

Uverworld.png

Jet Li? Right. The way you use your colors are great, and the effects are awesome. This particular piece though, is a bit too bright for my liking. Nice focus on the focal though, much with the brightness, the darkness also distorts much of the sig. More specifically on the right side of his face.

Epiphany.png

Honestly, I don't understand this piece much at all. But I love how crisp and sharp the image is. It's not too sharp to the point where the image starts having rainbow colors. Also, I like the snow effect you got going on here, the snowflakes add a nice touch to the sig. The text is nice and the placement is great, you can read it easily and it looks like it's drifting away from the viewer.

Thanks for the critique :ryan:

And this isn't much of an update, but whooo cares~ :wacky:

Some avvys~
Chaosmaxavvy.png

^This one was made for a friend whose username is Chaosmax
Lolitaavvy.png

Avvy made from sig that was used in callout

Siggies! Yay~

Lolitafashiontagcopy.png

Callout siggy

DrakesUncharted.jpg

Siggy for Mark II

TheJoker.png

Another callout siggy

Persona3.png

One used with the render that Kira rendered for me, and I must say, i love the outcome of it :ryan:

SO, do your thing :ryan: -> :| -> :ahmed: - > :mokken:

StartARiot.png

OOh nice. One of my favourite from you. The only wee thing is that it looks a little dark around her head, it messes with the...whats the word :wacky: flow? :lew:
But yeah ir eally like it man. Its got your style marked on it, nice text and effects aswell. :)

Persona3.png

Hahaha, wow, didn't figure it'd be of any help. It looks great without the text as well, glad you decided against that. :ryan: Very nice colours and effects, definitely liking this sig!

Love love love this one. The colours are really pretty and the text is gorgeous. The lighting is maybe a little strong, but, overall, it's a really gorgeous piece, loving the background.

It's beauty is in the simplicity of the piece, it's gorgeous. The lighting is really complementary and the text is fab. Brilliant piece. :ryan: Possibly my favourite ever from you.

Thanks for the comments guys :ryan:.

Here's a little update. Enjoy~

Tags:

ICOEf.jpg

Clan Callout entry. I am most proud of it.

MQWaa.jpg

My entry for the "favorite song" sotw. Quite a different thing for me :lew:

BUjv0.jpg

Collab with Raul

4NnKf.jpg

Kefka tag that I wasn't too sure about xD

dEYnL.jpg

Buzz Lightyear ftw :D

qkBVb.jpg

I enjoyed making this one :ryan:

4r4BW.jpg

Something different for me, that's for sure.

w7VMJ.jpg

4XUHH.png

Two versions of an Aqua tag I made.

Mkgfm.jpg

PXjzS.jpg
ioYSj.jpg
vXXQw.jpg
dnKDz.jpg

lps:
7ygvx.jpg

I like how there's a great variety in your style. I'm not sure I've seen many early pieces from you but if I had to guess, I'd say you're improving in that area. Nice work.

The sig you made for boss lady kira is really good. I think its your best work yet tbh. I really like when you dont use text :wacky: But honestly its really good. Like the placement and the empty space. The large border stops it feelin too empty tho.

Good job dude

You should give everyone a tutorial of your smudging technique.

8jLUp.png

I personally love the last one and the smudging you did is a great addition to it. Except for the bright light on the left shoulder area.

REally not much of an update, but I have two LPS that I made. I'm trying to develop this into my new style. So, in result of that, this is indeed experimental. Keep that in mind when you comment...if you comment, that is. :sad3:

X8n7B.jpg

bh844.jpg

So yeah, here it is. :mokken:

Back