Crisis Core battle system love it or hate it??

It's alright.

I hardly ever use the Guard command, but rely on Dodge Roll heavily. I also like how back attacks are always critical, giving you a target to aim for in the case of a quick victory.

I suppose this time it really did give us more freedom and not having to rely on Luck or Agility as much, it's nothing like the older FF's, change is good right?
I actually liked that now I have the power to roll and block incoming attacks, to run around the battle fields and not having to wait for a specific action to be done. I actually like that
Freedom rules!

Yeh the battle systom is alot like kingdom hearts and i was hoping 1 day they would make a finalfantasy with the kingdom hearts fighting style and they did :gasp:

I liked the battle system of crisis core

Mod Edit
Please put more effort into your post. Say 'why' you liked the battle system. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it. kind of...action rpg meets turn based a little. dont know about you guys, but the leveling up doesnt bother me as much. fun! i dont get bored with it.

I thought the battle system was really good, it was sort of like KH except you had to use L and R to navigate through the commands. It really didn't take that long for me to get used to. It's fun being able to walk around w/o ATB.

I really liked the battle system, I didn't really use the guard command but SPAMMED THA SHIT out of the dodge roll. The battle system was great but it made the game a little too easy for me, especially when I was able to hit critical hits every turn.

I liked the battle system, I mastered the Dodge command, also I was like woah when I was looking for Quake materia to use it, I used Hell Blizzaga by mistake :sad: Although "Modulating Phase" kinda annoyed me especially when I got Lucky Star Materia T_T

i hate that spinning slot thing and you level up based on how lucky you get apart from tht its awesome

well, i actually liked the battle system in crisis core... it was faster paced and different from the other ff games

i never liked the crisis core system

Reason: It was too frustrating especially when you get hit by death, (Can anyone help me out here, is there anything to null-death apart from phoenix downs?)

as i recall theres something u equip called safty bit...if not search ur items for something prevents death...;)

man i loved the battle system it was very great

and the best thing was the Digital Mind Wave

Back