Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Consider yourself an artist or a writer?

The organisers of KupoCon are seeking pieces of art or short pieces of writing (stories or poems, etc) to feature in their Record Keeper's Journal. This shall be displayed at KupoCon and online and will be a great chance for yourself to get exposure if you are selected as they will link to your portfolios, etc.

The works have to be your own, have to be Final Fantasy themed, but you do not have to create new work for this. You are welcome to submit pieces you are proud of from your portfolio in general.

There is no deadline, but they are closing off entries for certain games when they are full up. So the earlier the better.

For full information and for the application form see:

For their previous Record Keeper's Journal see:

Anyone interested? I can think of a good number of talented people here.

Last edited:
Ahh while I would love to, I don’t really do original artwork. 😅 I’ve always used references. I’m actually really terrible when it comes to originality.

Hope the others would join though!

I believe their FFXV entries are nearly full, and FFVII and FFVIII are filling out as well but there may still be room. Not sure if that has changed since I last saw an update on this.

If anyone wanted to submit any of their artwork or writing related to any FF game (old pieces included) there's still time.

Hi i don't really know the context but I have been toying with a story idea for a sequel to Final Fantasy VIII - I'm still fact checking with details but have some interesting ideas, here's something I cooked up with a 15 min play around on photoshop (It's nothing fancy but jsut one of the events that I'm toying with):

It's a shorter story but set 20 years later with Squall as a father figrue and Headmaster of Balamb - Think of it in the same scale of FFVII's Advent Children.

I'm playing about with drawing and recently got a Huion Drawing monitor and maybe can use this event to explore more ideas for it - So if I can be put down for FFVIII let me know :)

EDIT - just droped them an email :)

Last edited:
Last day for this, I believe! If anyone wants to submit any Final Fantasy fan fiction or artwork I think the deadline is August 4th.

It has to be your own, but it doesn’t have to be created specifically for this.

For information and submit entries:
http://kupocon.com/2019/02/17-record-keepers-journal-vol-ii-feb-19/

To see which slots remain available see here:
https://tinyurl.com/rkjslotsjune
Those mentioned are things full or nearly full (last updated in June though), the rest are fair game.

Entered this a while back, they were really nice people to deal with!

The deadline has been extended to August 9th.

Final call!

UPDATE:
I saw the physical copy of the updated Record Keeper’s Journal in September at Pomex (London).

A day or two ago they uploaded it online where it can be viewed by all:

It was really great to see a number of FFF members in there (both artwork and stories). It's really cool to flick through.

Yep, saw this last night! Here's my entry :)
pocketmogbook.jpg

I've never had my Artwork put in a book before, so this was a real treat :)

Back