All FF Piano Music

FFPianoMusic

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I love waltzes, its one of my fav music genres (I should have been born two hundred years ago), and when I found this amazing waltz I felt amazed. Such a good composition. I hope my tribute is good enough.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Nice version of that excellent track from Brave Exvius. I’d forgotten all about that masterpiece and I’m glad you reminded me of it and performed it marvelously. :)

And Another Nightmare is a haunting, beautiful piece. I always loved hearing that on the world map when everything went bad in FFIX. It signalled a change in the planet.

Finally, that's another great waltz in the Crystal Bearers track. I'm not familiar with that game at all and I don't really know that track, so it is nice to hear something fresh once in a while.

FFPianoMusic

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Thanks a lot Dyonisos. I recomend you to listen to the original Althea's Waltz, its really amazing.

Today Im gonna post three videos because I forgot to come here last days.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
That's a beautiful, emotive rendition of Aerith’s theme. :sad2: And the graphic you’ve used for it only increases the need for a tissue.

I haven’t played Shadowbringers yet so I can’t compare the camp theme with the original yet, but I like your version.

I also find it interesting how they used the Festival of the Hunt music for Hades' battle theme in FFIX. I'd forgotten that. In a way, everybody is living a game playing by the god of the underworld's rules. There's no cheating death and respawning in his game. Your version of the theme was great. :)