All FF Piano Music

Great song from FFIX. Listened to it a thousand times while traveling with the invincible on disc4.

I love waltzes, its one of my fav music genres (I should have been born two hundred years ago), and when I found this amazing waltz I felt amazed. Such a good composition. I hope my tribute is good enough.

Nice version of that excellent track from Brave Exvius. I’d forgotten all about that masterpiece and I’m glad you reminded me of it and performed it marvelously. :)

And Another Nightmare is a haunting, beautiful piece. I always loved hearing that on the world map when everything went bad in FFIX. It signalled a change in the planet.

Finally, that's another great waltz in the Crystal Bearers track. I'm not familiar with that game at all and I don't really know that track, so it is nice to hear something fresh once in a while.

Thanks a lot Dyonisos. I recomend you to listen to the original Althea's Waltz, its really amazing.

Today Im gonna post three videos because I forgot to come here last days.

That's a beautiful, emotive rendition of Aerith’s theme. :sad2: And the graphic you’ve used for it only increases the need for a tissue.

I haven’t played Shadowbringers yet so I can’t compare the camp theme with the original yet, but I like your version.

I also find it interesting how they used the Festival of the Hunt music for Hades' battle theme in FFIX. I'd forgotten that. In a way, everybody is living a game playing by the god of the underworld's rules. There's no cheating death and respawning in his game. Your version of the theme was great. :)

Yay!

The Vana'diel March is a track I don’t think I’ve heard covered before and you did a great job.

And of course I love your waltzes! The Lover’s Waltz is one of those iconic classic FF tracks which is always a delight to hear again. I like this version. The way this is played sounds like it could be playing in Disney Land to me for some reason, maybe because it gives me some Sherman Brothers vibes.

I liked Amaurot too, but I’ll have to listen to that again once I’ve played through Shadowbringers to maximise its impact since I’m not familiar with it yet and I've been avoiding spoilers as I plan to play it soon.

Thanks! you knew lover's waltz? I didnt know it until I started searching for FF waltzes, as it has never been released on any game, just on a music cd. But in the middle there's also a waltz from FFII.

Three more:

from official piano collections:

here I made Blue Fields from FFVIII in jazz style:

and another from ffxiv:

Thanks! you knew lover's waltz? I didnt know it until I started searching for FF waltzes, as it has never been released on any game, just on a music cd. But in the middle there's also a waltz from FFII.

I recognised Lover's Waltz but I misremembered where from. I'm familiar with it from a vocals collection album called Final Fantasy: Love Will Grow.

Considering that I listened to that album quite often in the past and that the rest of the tracks are vocal versions of classic tracks, my mind must have created a 'de-make' version of it and I'd imagined it had always been a classic track. :D

Anyway, it was great to hear it again as presented by you.

As for these new tracks:
With its undertones of loneliness and desperation, Bran Bal has always been quite a haunting track in the original game. Hearing it in piano form like that really hammers the eerie vibes home. Great job!

Jazzy Fields is such a great idea! It really works in jazz style.

And I’ve only recently met the Namazu so I really appreciate these guys. Although I’ve not yet been to their beast tribe village, it’s good to hear their theme tune. :D

Love the Jazzy Fields! I think I secretly love Jazz and really need to explore that genre more!

Bran Bal was so beautiful, I listened to it a few times over now. I suppose I can see how this track would be haunting, but when I hear it I think of beautiful sadness (for a lack of better words perhaps) - If this were playing in a public place I could see myself sitting down alone and having a drink while listening to it. I really enjoy the melancholic vibe of both the original and your rendition! So beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot to both for your comments!

I have like 15 videos I didnt share here, I will post them on packs of three until I catch up xD

This pack for the classics!

Main theme of FFII:

FFIX, Evil Forest theme; Im very happy with this one, I arranged this one in a way that I captured every layer of the song.

And its a bit late to share this, but anyway... a remake of the famous FFVI Aria arranged in FF Record Keeper.

Also, if any of you have a request, just leave a comment on any video and I will do it!

Ah. FFII’s main theme is great. :)

You've also done a wonderful job with Stirring in the Forest, capturing both the wonder of nature and the haunting horror lurking deeper within.

I didn’t think I’d ever hear a Christmas arrangement of Aria di Mezzo Caratere. It works! I want it to be Christmas again now. :P Only 11 months to go, I guess!

Thanks a lot for your comments Dyonisos. Really apreciate it.

Today I uploaded this:

Made me feel a bit disappointed. Shared it on lot of places, and very poor results. Looks like not even ff fans appreciate the music of their favorite franchise. Its sad to share it on a reddit with more than 100.000 users and having zero upvotes when some stupid memes have more than 1000.

If I did this for the money, I would have quited long ago. At least I just love it so I will go on with the hard work.

Something as ambitious as this definitely deserves exposure. I'm not all too familiar with the Reddit community. I get the impression that they can be quite cliquey and certain people's voices are amplified above others, but I'm basing that on very limited exposure.

That's certainly a wide range of snippets you've covered there! You can't get any wider than that in a single medley. Making them flow into each other must have been an extreme challenge, so well done!

Hey there again!

This is a cover of the excerpt that was released of FFVIIR, on that moment the full song wasnt released yet.

Such an underrated theme from FFX:

A transcription I found from FFXIV Piano Collections:

I love that FFVII Main Theme. I never get tired of the FFVII love. I went to KupoCon's FFVII Remake party the other day followed by playing the demo when I returned. So you could argue that FFVII is on my mind quite a bit at the moment. :)

I love how you did the FFVII menu thing at the end too. You really get creative with these videos.

The Travel Agency is underappreciated and I don't think I've ever heard a cover of it before. Nice!

Borderless is a track which means a lot to me from FFXIV. To me I associate it mainly with Midgardsormr. When he allowed himself to be ridden by me it was the first time I became conscious of this track (if I had even heard it before). Being able to fly on a dragon at that part of the story was an amazing experience. Thanks for letting me reflect on that!

Great job on all three.

Its been a while! Im working on 2 different jobs and really busy. But I managed to record a song I wanted to play since a lot of time ago. Enjoy!

Nice!

It must be difficult to play that on piano retaining all the discordant elements of the track with only two hands, but you've done an excellent job with it.

Lovely editing with the Remake footage too. The quality of your editing seems to be improving each time and it has always been strong.

I hope you enjoyed the Remake. :)

Nice!

It must be difficult to play that on piano retaining all the discordant elements of the track with only two hands, but you've done an excellent job with it.

Lovely editing with the Remake footage too. The quality of your editing seems to be improving each time and it has always been strong.

I hope you enjoyed the Remake. :)

Hye Dyo!

I enjoyed it a lot. Inf act, I bought a PS4 just for that and FFXV, a game that I didnt play (well, Im still playing it).

I think the combat system is almost perfect, mixin both turns and action rpg, really well developed.

Sadly I was totally unable to beat Bahamut + Ifrit, I cant understand how people on youtube make it so easy, for me it was totally imposible. After 20 tries I lost the interest and didnt play again. In one or two years I will replay it again.

Its been a while since I posted the last time! So here goes a few:

I made this today, looked like a funny idea xD

This is a new series of videos I want to start, arangin FF music on the style of various composers or mixing diferent songs:

And a nice song from FFX:

Back