All FF Piano Music

thank you Mitsuki! Im glad you like it!

I thought that the video with relaxing music would get much more views, but doesnt matter, I use it to sleep sometimes and it never fails.

Now its turn for a song from an underrated game.

I love Dali too. It's a peaceful town theme for a stunningly beautiful, outwardly innocent village, like the Shire, yet there is a dark secret underneath its fields of corn where the sun doesn't reach.

Good job!

This is a request someone made me on discord because he's creating a Simphony about Dirge of Cerberus and needed some help. Its the Ending song of the game.

It's not very often that I hear any covers of Dirge of Cerberus tracks. I'm not as familiar with this soundtrack as I barely see anyone discuss it aside from talking about Gackt, so this is quite refreshing.

This is beautifully played. Great job!

That works really well on piano!

It's always been the perfect theme for evil sorceresses. Now I can imagine Ultimecia (or Ultimecia living through Edea) relaxing with a satisfied smile after a hard day murdering while someone she has enchanted plays this for her. :argor:

Nice!

Well I finally achieved the 1000 subs! So tomorrow I will pubish the special video of Final Fantasy Piano Waltzes.

FFXIV tracks are popular requests!

I love those. Particularly the Ocular Theme which for a time became our Free Company theme song for some reason, so I'm quite familiar with it and loved this piano version and how it changes just before the two minute mark.

For Dohn Mheg and The Twinning that might be the first time I've heard those tracks and I loved them.

Hi people! This is a special collab I made with Sumika, who plays Sax. At the end of the video you can find another video we made for her channel where we play The Promise from FFXIII. I hope you like it!

Nice! Like how you show both your hands as well as the visual aid graphic which has become your standard. This is a good combination of both so I think that experiment has worked well!

Great work on the piece itself too!

Also just listening to Fisherman's Horizon cover and the sax compliments your piano playing perfectly. :) This track is one of the hidden gems on the soundtrack for me. It isn't one which springs to mind immediately when I think about FFVIII, but whenever I am reminded of it stops me still in my tracks. It gives me old movie vibes. Great work!

Back