All FF Piano Music

FFPianoMusic

Gil
Hi people! I'm new here. I play the piano and I like arranging and composing. Ive been playing FF since 2001, and I always loved its music. I recently opened a youtube channel where I'm planning to publish ALL Final Fantasy Piano Music. Yes, ALL. Its gonna take a while, but there's no hurry. Even if the channel is less than a month young, I already have several cool songs, some arranged by myself and some other from Piano Collections. Im gonna put a few here and will publish some others eventually, but those who love FF Music maybe prefer to subscribe for not losing a single song.

Thanks! Best regards

This is a tribute with the very best Fan Arts I found out there, from my favorite FF.

This is an amazing song from FFXV that someone requested me to do.

And this is Tifa's theme, Piano + Violin.

Ahhh, that's amazing.

Tifa's theme... Well done.

Wow, thanks for this! I've saved your videos on my bookmark. I'm currently working on the Timber Maniacs magazine design and listening to this so this is giving me a boost of inspiration and motivation!

Reactions: Six
Hello :)

I've discovered your channel a few days ago and your first releases are sounding good, you have a beautiful project, doing all FF piano tracks is quite a great challenge

Wish you success in your music adventures :)

Beautiful work!

I will listen to the others properly asap, but the rendition of Tifa’s theme is really something.

Thank you for sharing all of this with us. I hope we can hear more soon!

This was amazing! Thank you for sharing! ^_^

You're not Alone from FFIX is one of my favourite tracks so it was really interesting to hear your take on it. It's a bit more upbeat. I liked it!

Whoa! I didn't expect so many comments in just one day! Thank you all. DuhemSounds, I remember you!

Right now I'm preparing more Fan Art Tribute videos and already have some videos programmed: To Zanarkand a few more. Looks like Brave Exvius arrangements are being well received so I think I will do some more very soon.

I will put some more here from time to time!

Best regards

To Zanarkand!! Probably my favorite FF music ever! Well, next to Chaos Shrine (FFI) - I’ve been listening to that a lot lately on Spotify too.

I do agree with the others - Tifa’s theme really just pulls me in. Can’t wait to hear more from you!

To Zanarkand!! Probably my favorite FF music ever! Well, next to Chaos Shrine (FFI) - I’ve been listening to that a lot lately on Spotify too.

I do agree with the others - Tifa’s theme really just pulls me in. Can’t wait to hear more from you!

Thanks! Chaos Shrine, I already have a short arrangement of it, will upload it soon.

I've been listening to your To Zanarkand these past few days. I'm really loving it. That's definitely my favorite one from you - I actually like that you played it slowly... I can really feel that emotion through and through. Great job, seriously!

I would still love to see Chaos Shrine soon. =P

Have you heard of Crimson Sunset from FFXIV? I would love to hear that from you sometime!

I've been listening to your To Zanarkand these past few days. I'm really loving it. That's definitely my favorite one from you - I actually like that you played it slowly... I can really feel that emotion through and through. Great job, seriously!

I would still love to see Chaos Shrine soon. =P

Have you heard of Crimson Sunset from FFXIV? I would love to hear that from you sometime!
Hi! thanks for your words!

Chaos Shrine is programmed for 20 June.

Im taking all the requests that people make on the comments section of any video. So write it there and I will cover it! (Yes, it may sounds weird but Im going to add the comment at the beggining of videos that people request me to do).

And about ffxiv, searching for that I see Kugane theme (day and night), if you leave a comment make sure to concrete which song it is!

thanks!

Well, the next two months are going to be really busy for me. So I've been preparing a LOT of videos (one video each two days). Im going to marry in July and then I have a month of holidays so I dont think I have to many time to invest on doing music.

I want to share the list of programmed videos until August aprox.

16/6 - FF Brave Exvius - One More Dance
18/6 - FFVIII Fan Art Tribute
20/6 - FFI Chaos Shrine
22/6 - FFVII - Those Who Fight
24/6 - FFXV - Luna
26/6 - FFIX - Fairy Battle
28/6 - FFVII - Tifa's Theme
30/6 - FFXV - Sorrow Without Solace
2/7 - FFXIIILR - The Wildlands
4/7 - FFXV Fan Art Tribute
6/7 - FFVIII Blue Fields
8/7 - FFXV - Somnus
10/7 - FFIII Elia The Maiden of Water
12/7 - FFVI - The Mistery Train
14/7 - FFV Reina's Theme
16/7 - FF Medley
18/7 - FFIX Vivi's Theme
20/7 - WoFF - Hauyn's Theme
22/7 FFIX - A Problem Solved/ Out of the Frying Pan
24/7 - WoFF Moonlight Melody
26/7 - FFXV - A Fading Summer's Eve
28/7 - FFVI Celes Theme
30/7 - FFVIII Find Your Way

Thats all for the moment. I will probably prepare some more the next weeks so if any of you have a request, please go to any video and leave it on a comment and I will add it on my To Do list.

Back