[14/09] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Tokyo Game Show trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when they said January, I was thinking along the lines of the middle. Looks like I will be busy when it comes out as well. I will definitely be buying it the first day though. Also Cid, Ill edit my link with the trailer you posted. As that one seems to not be down. Hmmm now I just want to see the 360 trailer. Andriasang says it is different. Also, yes I knew it was a new character. I bet she and The rival are connected. :hmmm:

WHAT. THE. SHIT. HAPPENED. TO. SNOW??
I've always hated that turd but really??? REALLY? They found a way to make him even worse than he was in FFXIII??? A MULLET??? SE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Bogan Snow :( Might as well give him an Australian Accent to top it off and change his theme song to 'Nobody likes a bogan' mofo. :hmph:

He alone is almost enough to make me change my mind about buying the game :rage:

I am kind of glad to see that Hope has grown up... he still looks a bit shit but hopefully he's grown out of his whinging and moaning and is actually an OK character, but I doubt it.

I don't really get why we are forced to use monsters in our battles when Snow :-)damon:) and Hope and the other characters seem to be in it :S Why couldn't we use them instead? Though using a Chocobo would be cool I guess.

As usual it looks really pretty (I hate that overly cute moogle, it makes me sick) but I am still very skeptical about it all. I will still play it though :sad3:

Mother fucking Snow :hmph:

WHAT. THE. SHIT. HAPPENED. TO. SNOW??
I've always hated that turd but really??? REALLY? They found a way to make him even worse than he was in FFXIII??? A MULLET??? SE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Bogan Snow :( Might as well give him an Australian Accent to top it off and change his theme song to 'Nobody likes a bogan' mofo. :hmph:

He alone is almost enough to make me change my mind about buying the game :rage:

I am kind of glad to see that Hope has grown up... he still looks a bit shit but hopefully he's grown out of his whinging and moaning and is actually an OK character, but I doubt it.

I don't really get why we are forced to use monsters in our battles when Snow :-)damon:) and Hope and the other characters seem to be in it :S Why couldn't we use them instead? Though using a Chocobo would be cool I guess.

As usual it looks really pretty (I hate that overly cute moogle, it makes me sick) but I am still very skeptical about it all. I will still play it though :sad3:

Mother fucking Snow :hmph:

lmfao Exactly what I was thinking they might as well just keep snow the same cause he will still be ugly, thats not even snow anymore and unlikehopewho i also didnt care much for seems like I might actually like him this time but Snow yup ont change atall he's still the same pointless ballsy punk like before.

I do hope that Hope's personality reflects his image which looks like it will from what ive seen and heard. But Imnot really jumping up and down for the monsters in the party part :I Im still worried serah and noel ar ehte only playable ones since we have chocobos and other monsters asthe tail off characters e.e

They should atleast be like enchanted arms where we have the main characters playable and the golems (monsters) we could choose to have a full party of golems or just the characters, maybe FF can go over the limit and let us use both the characters and just have the monsters their as a side thing. Allow me to explain, since their set to the paradigm right? just like FFXIII we have serah and noel and more regualr characters in a normal battle with humans but we have the choice of (sort of like a summon but its not) have the monsters be by the leaders side according to whichever paradigm you have set. cause it seems like those monsters ar ejust the third slot and no space for a human to take its place :I

It does seem we're limited to only 3 characters in our party

at any one time which is a bummer imo.
Oh well.The game looks to be good.
I will buy it.

I presume at the end of the game the Maker will return, and/ or the Gods and Goddesses will reveal themselves.

Pretty much like what we saw in FFXII with the "supreme beings" all sitting around a table, all but one that is.

Again it seems as though humans are pawns once again in some eternal struggle with the Gods divided and their pawns, lightning and some people on one side and purple guy and other people on the other.With the fate of humanity at stake I am sure.
rotfl.:jon:

At least im not the only one that thinks that :smartass: I dont think they can make him look good even if they tried...lets hope the other characters dont suffer the same ugly fate -_-

I think if they just cut that stupid bang of his hair from the front of his face would be a 50% improvement...

(I hate that overly cute moogle, it makes me sick):

I hate that moogle as well. Its cheeks look so stupid, and I think it's the worse design of moogle I've ever seen. That and it doesn't even fit the art style of the game. Just look at it floating there in the trailer like a stupid fuck ugly duckling.

I think if they just cut that stupid bang of his hair from the front of his face would be a 50% improvement...

I agree with the first part and add 23% at the end, theirs alot they need to do with snow tomake him likeable, It may just be me but he's really a fail character that needs to be scrapped, just kill him and move on.

Poor Snow, not only did they make you one of the most annoying characters in video game history, now they make you look like a retard as well. :( They could have done more with Hope too, he may look older and sound more confident but outfit looks daft, it looks like he's trying to wear some weirdo Japanes suit-come-weird-school-outfit... thing. The Moogle is overly cute and obese too.

That's pretty much all I took from this trailer.

I have to admit, even though I know I won't be purchasing this that I watched the trailer for it :lew:

Hope...looks like a 17/18 year old silver haired Cid Raines to me :britt: I hope he's matured a bit personality-wise so that he matches up to his matured look. His outfit looks much better than that cropped jacket and weird pants that he wore in the first game. The only thing is...is now he looks older than Serah does :damon:

Snow 8( Really...he looks like a lost Harley rider in this with that horrible horrible feathery platinum blonde mullet. ...and he looks just as awful with Serah as he did the last game. The way she's dressed and the way he's dressed makes their age difference look really pitiful now, even though we know thats not really the case.

Hope...looks like a 17/18 year old silver haired Cid Raines to me :britt:

When I saw the picture, it took me a moment to clock that it was Hope, I just thought that Cid Raines dyed his hair :britt: I am liking the look of Hope though, he was a fave of mine in XIII not gonna lie.

Anyway, I wanna watch an English translation of this, but judging by the look of things, Serah is still with Snow, who indeed looks like someone out of Organisation XIII, and they do eventually find Lightning, I hope there's some twist somewhere though or otherwise this storyline is going to be a let down.

Not really fond of this new trailer,
Even though it was all new material I feel like I've seen it all already for some reason and I'm not impressed by this one.
Hope looks how I pictured him to be, but Snow on the other hand I feel looks COMPLETELY different... I wasn't even sure it was him when I first saw the trailer.
I'm looking forward to the English one though, Hopefully it shines a little more light on things then these rough translations. I'm kind of concerned how Lightning's voice over work is complete also when this game still has well over a few more months to go production wise. Especially with over a months gap between the Japan release and the one in the states. I guess her role is really not that significant in this title. :(

I found a subbed version of the Tokyo game show trailer. It is not the Xbox 360 one that we have yet to see though. Now that I understand what is going on, it is much more clear. I personally love Noel telling off Snow XD But Snow just says "You protect her right?" Also the end where we see Lightning takes place in the future.. and that is the future she failed to protect. Enjoy :monster:

Oh and do not mind that it is mirrored. :olivia:

I found a subbed version of the Tokyo game show trailer. It is not the Xbox 360 one that we have yet to see though. Now that I understand what is going on, it is much more clear. I personally love Noel telling off Snow XD But Snow just says "You protect her right?" Also the end where we see Lightning takes place in the future.. and that is the future she failed to protect. Enjoy :monster:

Oh and do not mind that it is mirrored. :olivia:

Thats a nice find, at first It felt like just looking at a moving picture lol, but this makes more sense of stuff, thanks. I also didnt notice the first time I watched it, but their was a quicktime event with snow which means he should playable, then again since i dont like him that doesnt really matter :mad:... im still not happy since light and serah only interest me so far >_> Im saving judgement on noel and hope though, now i just need to know if fang and vanille are their and playable if so then I will be one happy camper, no complaints at all :spaz:

I reeally wish people would stop complaining about Snow...especially since, largely due to complaints about his character I presume, that it is apparent to me he that he is being put on a bus and will only be a guest/fairly minor character, despite how much that doesn't really make sense. (From the novel, Lightning only left because she knew Snow would stay with Serah).

I swear we're only getting two characters for much of the game because people hated Snow, and Hope, so Square figured they couldn't keep them around; Fang and Vanille are crystal; Lightning is gone for story reasons, and Sazh has his son to worry about and is not the kind of guy who would go chasing Lightning.

Thats a nice find, at first It felt like just looking at a moving picture lol, but this makes more sense of stuff, thanks. I also didnt notice the first time I watched it, but their was a quicktime event with snow which means he should playable, then again since i dont like him that doesnt really matter :mad:... im still not happy since light and serah only interest me so far >_> Im saving judgement on noel and hope though, now i just need to know if fang and vanille are their and playable if so then I will be one happy camper, no complaints at all :spaz:

I imagine Fang and Vanille are going to be somewhere towards the end of the game if anything. Revealing them in a trailer would be a huge spoiler though. They have to be in the game though, because Lightning was the one who went through all this hell to try and save them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back