[09/08] No Final Fantasy Versus XIII at Tokyo Game Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to end up like how a cult works... they keep on starving us for a decent Final Fantasy, and when we're tried and legathic, SE will just create anything in, no matter how dreadful the games are, and we'll end it up anyways, because we're so desperate.

Versus has bored me from the beginning, and FF XII- 2 is just annoying so really I see no good future in sight, or ray of hope or sunshine that will be the savior to come down floating from the heavens to save our favourite series. Expect maybe Type- O, I don't know.

Final Fantasy is doomed IMO, it died with FF X in 2002..

Little gift for the FF13-2 lovers hehe:

attachment.aspx

Not sure if its new etc..

Your image link is broken :P That or the site hosting it is down.

EDIT: Working now.

I hope XIII-2 isn't about her pendant chain.

Last edited:
Works for me bro ..:hmmm: It is a pic of Serah and she is liking her pendant which has a new chain hehehe..

As pretty as the image probably is, Serah holding a pendant doesn't exactly have much to do with the thread topic at hand and be mindful also of the fact that this is a post count section, so watch your posts.

Is this game really coming out? or is it going be canceled if FFXIII-2 ends up not being liked by the fans? I mean this game has been put on the shelf hasn't? Square don't tell us it's coming out only in Japan.... Then again I got to the point like I did with FFXII (5 years in the making) where I could care less and even forget about this game altogether.

I totally agree with Paradise or whomever. FF is doomed. They should've stopped at XII, but no. They had to continue on with XIII, which, ironically, is giving SE some bad luck.

Is this game really coming out? or is it going be canceled if FFXIII-2 ends up not being liked by the fans? I mean this game has been put on the shelf hasn't? Square don't tell us it's coming out only in Japan.... Then again I got to the point like I did with FFXII (5 years in the making) where I could care less and even forget about this game altogether.
I don't think Final Fantasy XIII-2 will have much of an affect on Versus. For example, they brought out Final Fantasy XIII-2 and said it was by fan demand even though Final Fantasy XIII isn't well liked because it's a crap game. Versus being canceled would just be a massive waste of money and absolutely no end product since it's the only game that Square-Enix is developing that is going to make a a huge financial difference to them.

I love the art style of the game and the battle system looks awesome to me because Kingdom Hearts battle systems look enjoyable but I'd rather have a darker story aimed at adolescents than preteens. I'm not getting less excited for this game when information doesn't come, in fact I anticipate it more, thinking since it is taking so long to make it will be the best RPG ever! But by the time it comes out my expectations will be through the roof. So if it's released in 2015 or whatever, I'm gonna be letdown. This needs to be here in 2012 because I'm getting anxious!

I knew the trailer at the beginning of the year was just too much info to be shown at once...so its going to have to hold everyone over for the year :wacky:

I'm not surprised because I don't expect anything from SE anymore. They have been so vague, showing so little information on the game that I wonder if it really even exists. I really can't blame people for getting excited about the thought of XIII-2 because at least they genuinely know it exists and has an actual release date :lew: Of course whether it will be any better than the last one will be debatable...

Anyways, this is isn't surprising. Whats another 6 years of wait...by then they'll have come out with Final Fantasy 20 I'm sure and this will be a relic of a game.

Yeah no surprise here. If they would show something at TGS it probably wouldn't be something that new as it's all about FFXIII-2 now. (Stupid game!! Almost no one even cares)

Not a smart move though, like it has been said before on here, I was really excited at first but now they don't update anything I really lost my interest (I still have my ava and sig, but that's because I'm too lazy to change it.) When there is a release date I might start to care again.
When I read this post I was already like: What? Huh? Versus? Does it still exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back