Your four heroes of light classes?

I have just finished the game for the first time, and my party was Warrior/Monk/White Mage/Black Mage (or rather, their descendents). I didnt realise, or just plain forgot that the Monk/Master is stronger unarmed as early as Lv.10, so at some point around the Waterfall Cavern my quest became significantly easier.

I always had a Warrior in the party, along with a Red Mage, at the very least. Otherwise, I've messed around with both the Monk and the White Mage.

I didn't have much care for the Black Mage or the Thief. I don't find them that useful.

Warrior -> Knight
Thief -> Ninja
White Mage -> Super White Mage?
Black Mage -> Super Black Mage?

Generally fighter-monk-W.mage-B.mage. Currently trying the infamous 4 white mages challenge. And, generally:

W.mage: Rosa
B.Mage: Rydia
Fighter: Kain
Monk: Yang.

My current 4 w.mages are Rosa, Boko, Eiko and Mary

I used the Warrior, Black Mage, Red Mage, and Thief. I have yet to even get 2 hours into it and I just quit. I got to the Temple of Chaos and I got my ass handed to me time and time again. I got to level 4 and had spells on each of my mages and I couldn't do shit in combat so I just handed in my gloves.

I used a fairly started set of Thief, Warrior, White and Black mages. I kinda powered through FFI(PSP re-release of the GBA version) very easily. I had very little trouble with most bosses, and the final boss was very easy for me.... Then again, I grinded my levels to hell and back in that game.

I always had the Warrior, Monk, White Mage and Black Mage combination. It always occurred to me to be the best combination you could use in the game.

First time I ever played this game (on the NES when I was a kid) my first party was Fighter, Thief, Black Belt, and Fighter. No mages. Now, it's usually Fighter, Thief, Red Mage, and Black Mage.... now that I think about it, isn't that how 8 Bit Theater did it?

Back