Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
I really do think of it, and you guys make a point, a sequel wouldn't be such a hot idea but i still do like the prequel Idea, it would be cool to be Braska and Jecht, or even Lenne and Shuyin, imagine it would be cool, see more links be put together

-My Sacrificial Paradise

a sequel maybe, but what more can they do in the future? they must of rid the world of evil, but what bout a prequel? jecht, braska and Aurons stpry has to be told.

in fact im surprised X-2 wasnt about them

I'm going to have to say no.

Personally, I think X-2 wrapped things up pretty well. There's no more story left to tell really, so I don't see the point in a third game. The only thing they could even do in another sequel is perhaps expand further on Tidus and Yuna's relationship post X-2, put we all know they live happily ever after, so it would be really unnecesary. I'm content with the way things ended overall, so I think the world of FFX should just be left alone.

A sequel would be ok but not a game maybe a movie would be nice in some ways. Well I can not imagine an X-3 because am not even sure if will even happen.

It depends on the storyline. But if FFX gets another game all the other FF's should too.

But I suppose a trilogy would be quite good.

I think the braska, jecht, auron story is done. I mean what else could they do with it. You know the entire story already...I think the only feasible addition to the game would be a prequel back to the yunalesca yu yevon shuyin days. I have no idea how you would make a game out of it but that would be the only interesting thing. A sequel might be possible but it would be rough and since ff10 is my favorite game of all time, I would really be hoping for something that was waaayy better than x-2. I don't want 10's good name tramped through the mud anymore

How is the Braska, Jecht, and Auron story done? we don't know exactly how it went all we know is how it started and ended along with occasional sphere, but they did that for Crisis Core right? and that game turned out fine, we could be in the point of view of Braska Jecht or Auron either one would be interesting, maybe if we were Jecht we could see his supposed great Blitzball skills. Yeah we know how it ends but people knew the ending to Crisis Core but they still played it and it was a great game. Or if they put it in Braska's view maybe we could see how exactly he became a Summoner the actual battle with the Final Summoning or if we're Jecht we could see what happened after he fought sin as the Final Aeon. So many questions about how the story could be, although the Shuyin or Yunalesca story would be cool, I'd rather see Braskas

-My Sacrificial Paradise

I'd rather a sequel that involved the children of the first games taking on a new enemy. Still set in Spira obviously, but it would bring an element of freshness and newness to the series.

As I've said in so many threads before, I'm of the opinion that if you're so desperate not to have the story "ruined" then to simply not buy the game - don't ruin the prospect of another great game for the rest of us.

Whilst I personally see no room for addition to the world of Spira, outside of the "Braska" story (which would essentially be the same as Yuna's story) I'd still go out and buy any kind of sequel, prequel or expansion.

nice opinion, although your right, it gives us something to discuss, and also Braskas would be very different, different adventures whole different events, maybe if it were in Jechts perspective it would show his time in the dream Zanarkand so you can adventure there, or as Braska you can actually see the prayers to the Aeons and how it feels to be a Summoner, or maybe even Aurons pow, that way you can see the fight with Yunalesca, a simpler storyline true, but different events and there could even be towns that Sin wiped out during Braskas pilgrimage and they could be involved in that

My Sacrificial Paradise

No way. Too many spinoffs from 7 have put me in the belief it will ruin that game. And while I didnt like X, I dont want it to be tarnished THAT bad.

I've always thought a prequel detailing the pilgrimage of Jecht, Braska, and Auron would be neat, if done correctly. Then again, I love FFX so much that as long as they don't pull another X-2, I'll be happy with whatever they churn out.

And by that I mean stick more closely to what made the original work. X-2 wasn't a bad game, per se, but it had NOTHING on X.

should be a remake of FFX-2 coz i didnt really think it was as
good as FFX i couldnt even complete it.
It was just weird... lets sing yhhhh hmmm

I would love to see a prequel that focused on the birth of sin (the war and Yevon's obsession). It would be interesting to see the nuances of what really happened.

I would also love to see the link between Spira and Gaia explored. Since the creators have stated FFX is a distant prequel to FFVII, I am curious to the transition between worlds and what ultimely caused Gaia to become isolated in that universe (what happened to Spira in the far future?).

I think I'm happy enough with X-2, quite a happy ending (If you made it to 100% completion, that is).

A prequel still sounds appealing, though I think it would be more of a fan service.. I doubt they will do that anytime soon though.

Nope. I'm sick and tired of people saying X and X-2 are so epic. They were horrid compared to the older titles. I want those two erased from history. Adding a third addition to the X series would drive me mad.

Hell no, I don't think they should! X-2 shouldn't have been made. I thought the entire dress sphere thing was a fantastic idea, but I still think that they should have used the concept in a separate Final Fantasy game. They should have left FFX alone after Tidus died. That was a big disappointment to SquareEnix in my book. But hey, that's just me.

10 was brill because of the drama it created was fantastic and the soundtrack epic your telling me otherworld dosnt just make you want fly kick some1 to the face but 10 2 did suck it was like a 5 year old trying be an adult it had ok music but the story yeh now we beat the hardest thing for a melena now some unknown machina that 1 y wasnt used on sin if so hard and 2 takes bt 5 turns to kill cuz of damage break tho dress pheres were kwl they would impecable skill to get mix right but iv notice square and a number of other developers put more into visuals than essence

I'd rather see a story that consisted of High Summoner Braska, Jecht, and young Auron 10 years before FFX be the next game than anything else. I mean I'd hope it'd be as accurate as possible, but I would have rather played a story like that instead of what FFX-2 turned out to be.

Braska, Jecht, and youyng Auron, FTW!

Back