FFX-2 Worth getting?

Im a big fan of the game.. but im clearly a minority.. so heh if it's cheap it cant hurt too bad.. me personally.. i liked it for the heart-wrenching story, some songs were very nice, great FMV's, light hearted in most parts, and the biggest draw for me is the action packed battle system.. however some feel that the game being dominated by a all female party and heavily inspired by japanese idol-ness, that the game isn't good enough. of course among other reasons either way i just don't agree, that that makes this a bad game..

Only played the beginning until I got x so I started playing ffx when I finish it x-2. I have to admit The begining is HOT!!!!

I did not find the game to be bad at all. They just want to try something new which did not go to well. I like the battle system even though it can be kind of annoying at times.

I have to admit The begining is HOT!!!!

Thats kinda weird

the game is only worth buying if you want to complete you FF collection! FFx-2 is a cheesy rip of to charlies angels with dress spheres...iv still completed it twice tho

To be fair the game is actually quite fun, and the dress sphere system is refreshing, however the story is utter shite, although if you look at it another way, the whole game doesn't take itself very seriously (Le Blanc etc). So the shitty story can perhaps be forgiven. As to say that its for the 'casual' gamer, it does have a number of really difficult optional bosses. Also i would regard this more of an actual Final Fantasy game than FF XII, even though i found the latter really addictive.

The game is worth playing, but don't step NEAR Blitzball. They ruined it -_-

The most enjoyment I got out of this game was leveling up each dress sphere. That's about it. Though I did get into the story.

I think this game is a must for any FF fans it has a whole unique style and is completely different to any other in the FF series...maybe it would have been better if the Turn Based Battle System was kept? I think the Level Up replacing the Sphere Grid was a good touch though.

+1!!! very well said.
but for me, the X-2 battle system was great.
nice explanation there, it is completely different from any other FFs.
the game rocks and there's nothing more i can say about it.

IMO it is not worth getting. It's a terrible game and it will change your point of view into the good ol' FFX.
That is my opinion and you're not going to change it.

its ok but its very charlies angels tbh, I would just stick with ffx and have done. But if your a big fan and wanna play them all you can find it dirt cheap these days. I did but have moved onto ff12

I think the game it's pretty good, not as good as the first though. The whole Charlie's Angels thingy was a bit annoying at times.

I'm gonna stick to my typical belief and say whether or not a person like the game depends on the individual.

So. If you enjoy a fast paced battle system, then you will most probably enjoy this game. But, as far as storylines go, the storyline of the game isn't all that, but, if you appreciate humour, then you may enjoy the storyline more than most fan did/would.

Yes it is worth getting. The new game plus is very good because you can keep all of your previous items.

As a consolation, I think the main problem about FFX-2 was the big hype that made a lot of gamers expecting something that they weren't going to get. In other words, X-2 is an okay game in itself, but it was disappointing compared to its predecessor.

On a critical note, I didn't like it because Yuna and everyone seemed OOC and the Sailor Moon dress-up ordeal made it seem like I was playing Final Fantasy X: Fanservice Edition :'(

I like it, it's pretty easy...but there's too many rules to get the ending, like you have to do blah in chapter 3 or it won't work...i've seriously played it 6 times and still only have 60%
ugh

I had this game for about.. 1 - 2 day's before giving it away. I think it's totally stupid. I just can't look past the whole "Charlies angels theme".
Won't be buying this again, that's for SURE :P

Not a very good game tbh ALTHOUGH i think every final fantasy fan needs to have the game none the less. Might replay this soon :)

I hated it at first because it was so different from FFX, but then I actually gave it a chance and I absolutely loved it.

I think it all depends on the person but I would say it's worth getting to try out for yourself to see if you like it. If not, then you're just like a majority of the FF fans. If you liked it....then welcome to selected few :P

Back