FF Music Which Square Enix song are you currently listening to? V.2

Currently listening to Those who fight and One Winged Angel from FFVII and Song of the Ancients(Devola&Popola mix) and Shadow Lord(Remix) from NieR.

The tracks from FFXIII and the lake bresha theme from FFXIII -2 and the battle theme for FFXIII -2, Im mostly playing will to fight,sabers edge,sunleth waterscape and desperate struggle.

This makes me really want Versus :(

So awesome. I am looking forward to hearing the rest of Yoko Shimmomura's first Final Fantasy score.

Was listening to Sacrifice by Emil from NieR but currently listening to what I think is the whole OST to Agito XIII.(Thank Shiva! I was looking everywhere for the OST!) Definitly love Fate, Agito and Class Zero and more on the way!

Currently listening to 'Game Over' and 'Calling' from The World Ends With You. The whole soundtrack is amazing that I listen to it wherever I go.

Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts

I leave it on a low volume in the background...its a nice soothing melody that calms my thoughts...:3

Listening to the OST for XIII-II and love it. Minus two tracks. Current favorites are Caius's theme, Plains of Eternity, Eclipse and Gates of Etro.
:trollita:

FF 10'S battle theme.

It just sorta starting playing on my mixed I-pod playlist when this thread appeared in the New Posts search, so it's sorta spooky ! :olivia:

Compression of Time from Final Fantasy VIII

This version is so beautiful and pensive ♥. I love how delicate this cover is, contrasting sharply to the loud almost jarring nature of the original.

Back