FF Music Which Square Enix song are you currently listening to? V.2

Risa Ohki - Wanderer of Time (FFVI Terra's Theme)
Album - Final Fantasy: Pray.
I haven't listened to this album in a long time and Risa has an amazing voice. Makes me want to play FFVI all over again.

The thing about FFX-2 is that I hate the game with all my heart but I think that the music is excellent.

I'm currently listening to Yuna's theme from FFX-2 by Noriko Matsueda & Takahito Eguchi

chain boss battle theme from Infinite undiscovery (music was composed by the guys at square-enix hense the epicness) shame i cant get hold of the song alone so im having to either play it away on my 360 or listen to it on youtube :/

Terra's Theme - Piano

While I adore Terra's Theme, the piano version is just on a whole other level. I adore it, it's so relaxing to listen too, and is one of the best FF piano pieces ^^

One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children OST
Sara ni Tatakau Monotachi (FFV Version) from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children OST
To Zanarkand from The Black Mages

The square enix song That I am currently listening to is Dissidia Cosmos. I must say this song is beautiful and its in english. I love Terra's theme also its beautiful. Cosmos has a sad story and I think it suits her perfectly.

BT "Ultimate" from Unlimited SaGa. Masashi Hamauzu really did a great job with this soundtrack, just a shame the rest of the game didn't follow suit.

Melodies of Life

I'm now listening to Melodies of Life from FINAL FANTASY IX. I like this song because it's Dagger's song. It's amazing and beautiful. :D

:zidane::garnet::chocobo::moogle:

I am currently listening to the esper fight in FF xii. I love this song and it suits the esper battles perfectly. This song is so fun to sing in your head. I love the background singers.

I'm currently listening to the battle theme Dance Of The Dog's Howl (I think that's what it's called) from Sigma Harmonics.

I'm probably never going to be able to play the game sadly, but i can say that its music is really good!

Last edited:
"You're not alone" from Final Fantasy IX

This is probably my favourite song from FFIX, I find it very uplifting and I think it really fits the scene in which it is playing. I love the gradual build up of it, I think it symbolises the way Zidane has gotten out of his slump very well.

FFVII Main Theme

Love this so much, one of the most evocative pieces in the game, though the orchestral version is even better.

Back