I own these:

FFVII
FFVIII
FFX
FFX-2
FFXII
FFXIII
FFXIII-2

Planning to get the PSX versions of FFVI and FFIX soon somehow.

My purchased final fantasies are

FF3(NDS)
FF anthology 5 & 6(PS1)
FF 4(PS1)
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
and FF12

spinoffs are
FF10-2
Final Fantasy Legends (GameBoy)

I have 1 and 2, but they are of a different type. Non-purchased

Here's Mine:

All Final Fantasies I - XIV
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dirge of Cerburus
Crisis Core
Final Fantasy IV the Complete Collection
Cystal Chronicles

I had IV for the DS and GBA and III for the DS and XII-2 Revenant Wings but i had to trade them in for some cash... but currently i have:

I (PSP)
VII DoC
IX
X
X-2
XII
XIII
and XIII-2

I own:
FFIX (PS1)
FFVIII (PS1)
FFVII (PC)
FFVI (PS1)
FFV (PS1)
FFIV (PS1)
FFIII (DS)
FFIII - US (SNES)
FFII (PS1)
FFI (PS1)

I own these FF games:

PS - FF7 & FF9

PS2 - FF10 , FF10 part 2 & FF12

Nintendo DS - FF 3 , FF 4

GBA - FF6

PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicals
FF7
FF8
FF9

PSP/Vita:
FF4
FF Tactics: War of the Lions

PS3:
FF13-2

Of the main series we've owned all except IV and XII.

Only own X-2 (which I've been meaning to throw out considering I no longer have anything to play it on) and XIII currently.

Is it sad that I really want a complete collection like in the photos a few people have posted? :ahmed:

Anyway, update from last time! :) I will put a *~* next to any games for which I also have an official guide...I like the artwork and not missing anything key. :monocle:

I currently own:
  • Final Fantasy I and II: Dawn of Souls (GBA)
  • Final Fantasy III (D.S)
  • Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
  • Final Fantasy IV (D.S)
  • Final Fantasy V (from the PSN, on my PS3)
  • Final Fantasy VI (on my PSP)
  • Final Fantasy VII - Black Label (PS1) *~*
  • Final Fantasy VIII - Black Label (PS1) *~*
  • Final Fantasy IX - Black Label (PS1) *~*
  • Final Fantasy X (PS2 - ended up with the platinum disc despite having a black label case...) *~*
  • Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) *~*
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2) *~*
  • Final Fantasy XIII (360 - Limited Edition) *~*
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3 - Limited Edition) *~*
  • Final Fantasy: Dissidia (PSP)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP)
  • Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (PSP)
  • Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm (3DS)

I feel like buying Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube again. :hmmm: I still have the guide for it. :lew:

Hi all you may call me Cloud and yes he is one of my all time favorite characters in final fantasy 7 and the ones i own at the moment of the following
final fantasy 7
final fantasy 7 dirge of Cerberus
final fantasy 8
final fantasy 10
final fantasy 10-2
fianl fantasy 11 online ultimate collection
2 copies of final fantasy 12
final fantasy 13
sadly i use to own final fantasy tactics anymore i wish i still have it and i don't know where is my final fantasy 1 and 2 dawn of souls at and i don't know where is my final fantasy 5 at if this makes me a bad fan I'm sorry i will be more careful :(

Final Fantasy III for DS
Final Fantasy VI PSX
Final Fantasy VII PSX
Final Fantasy Tactics PSX & PSP
Final Fantasy VIII PSX
Final Fantasy IX PSX & PS Store
Final Fantasy X PS2 (MIA)
Final Fantasy X-2 PS2 (MIA)
Final Fantasy XII PS2
Final Fantasy XIII XBOX360 & PS3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 -Limited Edition-
Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP
Final Fantasy VII -Crisis Core- PSP

One day I'll find the ones that are MIA and get the rest of the series that I'm missing, but until then I'm content with what I have. Haha.

And for FFVII-FFIX and FFXIII & FFXIII-2 I have the guides for. Both XIII I have the special edition guides, though. I literally used to have them for reading material. I've read the guide for FFIX so many times that it's beginning to fall apart.

In that list I own everything except XI and XIII and the latter shall be rectified soon.

And also Dissidia, Duodecim, Crisis Core, DoC (yuck!), The After Years and Crystal Chronicles.

I'm a HUGE FF fan.

IV and its various remakes, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI collection, XII, XIV, Tactics, Dissidia. I've played all of them but don't own them all. :c

I do own all FF games, on all systems and for all countries. also the ehrgeiz arcade hardware.

The ones I currently own:

• Final Fantasy I (PSP (UMD), PSN Download, iOS)
  • Final Fantasy II (PSP (UMD), PSN Download, iOS)
  • Final Fantasy III (DS, iOS)
  • Final Fantasy IV (DS, PSP (Complete Collection))
  • Final Fantasy V (PSN Download, GBA)
  • Final Fantasy VI (PSN Download, GBA)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1, PSN Download, PC)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (PS1, PSN Download, PC)
  • Final Fantasy IX (PS1, PSN Download)
  • Final Fantasy X (PS2)
  • Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
  • Final Fantasy XIII (X-360, PS3)
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 (X-360)
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
  • Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (Wii, PSP)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Wii)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord (Wii)
  • Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)
  • Dissidia [012] duodecim: Final Fantasy (PSP)

I used to have XI but couldn't keep up with subscription fees, stopped playing it after a while and then just got rid of it.

Last edited:
I own VII-X,XIII.hero conquest is a turn-based strategy social game where you create your own squad of superheroes, build a strong base and attack villains.

Last edited:
FFVI - I ordered it for pretty cheap on eBay two years ago, but I haven't beaten it. I was pretty busy around the time I got it, so my brother started a new game before me. Once he got to the second disc, I started my own game. He ended up losing the third disc though, so I haven't gotten any further than that. Fucker.

I did have FFVII once upon a time. Can't remember much though.

FFX - A game that holds a very special place in my heart. I'll be adding the remastered version to this list later. No release date has been announced, but it'll come soon, hopefully. I won't hold my breath.

FFX-2 - My first Final Fantasy. I was still in elementary school. I thought it was amazing, finding a game that was similar to Legend of Legaia, which was my first RPG that I haven't touched since the '90s at the time. I fell in love with everything about X-2. I thought it was flawless. Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it fellas? I realize it's shit now, but fuck if I don't enjoy it. It's a really fun game.

FFXII - I hardly remember my first play through. I didn't touch it since I first beat it (which I managed to do the year it was released) up until two years ago. I wanted to replay it because of Balthier and Fran. I FRIENDship them so hard, it's great. I really liked that XII differed from the other Final Fantasy games I played in that it really had no useless love story. It was neat to focus on an amazing OTP that was platonic.*

FFXII: Revenant Wings - I haven't beaten this yet! I can't find my gameboy for fuck sakes. I like it so far though. Aside from Vaan and those annoying little brats. But what is a Final Fantasy game without a few characters you hate?

FFXIII - I enjoyed, but the linearity of it was painful. I really don't care much to dig into this one like I have with the others, even though I did try. Impressive graphics though, I'll give it that.

Back