Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
Which Cloud pairing do you support? I'd just like you to explain why. this is NOT a DEBATE Thread so dont start an LTD *glares at AG and Tana*

I'm a Clephiroth! ^-^

Last edited:
The Cloud and Aerith mainly because they have complete opposite behaviors. Cloud was a bit self centered, lonely, quiet and almost a cold warrior and Aerith was cheerful, opened and didn't fear to express what she felt about something.

Tifa was like the kind of girl who falls in love with her childhood friend knowing that his heart belongs to another, though we can't 100% assure that.

You know, the Aerith and Sephiroth would be really interesting. The evil embodiment of hatred with wounds piercing his weakened heart. And here we have the angel, his total opposite, serving as a light to guide him in the darkness (that gives me a Aerith + Sephiroth RP Idea). Though different, they felt drawn towards each other by a mysterious force, unknown to Sephiroth, perhaps it was something that he never had the chance to experience, true love (sad...)

By the way....I doubt that Tana could show up here....just check her profile....-_-

Well, I just happen to be a true-blue Cluffie. Us Cluffies are pretty undermined when it comes to debates. Final Fantasy is known for it's plot twists. (Sometimes) So why not?

In Final Fantasy VII, you actually can go on that Golden Saucer date with Yuffie. Cloud is more open to Yuffie, and they both share air sickness.

Cloud and Aerith won't work, because of that whole dead personXalive person thing. I think Aerith and Zack were made for each other, and maybe that's where it would head as far as Aerith goes.

Cloud and Tifa have been together for a really long time, and still no romantic progression between the two. They're obviously just friends, and just friends they might stay.

this is NOT a DEBATE Thread so dont start an LTD *glares at AG and Tana*

Madam im insulted. i don't start LTDS i defend my Pairing.

Anyhoo. if you don't know which pairing i support you have clearly been living under a rock and Blind :P

LYK ZOMG I LIKE TEH CLOTI.

Totally :rollseyes:

My pairing off Choice is Clerith. Duh.

Why?

there just so beautiful together. they really are, the amano artworks are also beautiful, as they're the only Cloud couple drawn by Amano. i just love them :) the way Cloud cares so deeply about Aerith - Why else would Cloud want to meet Aerith at the end of the game? The way Cloud tells Tifa that he wants to meet Aerith makes it pretty obvious that Aerith is the girl in his heart. He doesn't even ask Tifa how she is after she nearly kills herself in a headlong fall into the Lifestream. Instead, he speaks of meeting Aerith in the Promised Land, and he doesn't even invite Tifa along. I think that shows very clearly that Aerith is the only girl in Cloud's heart at the end of the game. The way he feels guilty about letting her Die in AC and nothing will stop him from wanting to die excpet Aeriths spirit....*le sigh* i could go on forever but i really dont want to :P

Clerith FTW :)

and Guv'na the whole Aerith/Zack thing? *resists urge to scream* http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/final-fantasy-vii/did-aeris-love-cloud-or-zack-9363-page6.html look there. PoTC3 example.

Cloud's only option is Yuffie. Either that, or he can kill himself just to end up finding out that Aerith is in love with Zack. He can also ''settle'' for Tifa, whom he most likely deems as ''just a friend.'' His best bet is Yuffie.

I depise ANY (non-canon) yaoi pairings with great integrity. Whoever invented the Clefiroth pairing, I fucking hate you. But I'm okay with gay people in real life, it's when the fangirls start making these illogical pairings, then I start getting angry. That being said, Cloti. Makes sense to me, seeing how Aeris is dead and all. Oh, and hot LavosXJenova pwns you all!!!!11

P.S. Whoever thought up with Clenova is majorly screwed up in the head. Far surpassing the yaoi pairings. Just no. Seriously, even the LavosXJenova pairing makes more sense than that.

Last edited:
This isn't a debate thread? Dammitall, I wanted to get my fingers dirty defending CloudXYuffie.

Cloud being gay? A younger me would've thought it to be possible when I first saw him. After all, his name's ''Cloud.'' Of course, he proved me wrong with his bad-ass-ness.

If Vaan's name was Cloud, it would be fitting, because he's a soft, floaty little puff-puff.

I support both Cloti and Clerith equally.

Aerith had a big impact on Cloud's life. Though we don't see much interaction in the game,
at the scene of her death, Cloud admits his feelings for her and his sorrow for her loss.

Tifa...most people make Tifa out to be this...monster fighting machine who don't take shite from no one. She's not like that. Tifa is shy and reserved about her feelings, but she's more than willing to do anything for her friends; namely Cloud.

I support both Cloti and Clerith equally.

Aerith had a big impact on Cloud's life. Though we don't see much interaction in the game,
at the scene of her death, Cloud admits his feelings for her and his sorrow for her loss.

Tifa...most people make Tifa out to be this...monster fighting machine who don't take shite from no one. She's not like that. Tifa is shy and reserved about her feelings, but she's more than willing to do anything for her friends; namely Cloud.

lol i support them both too, i mean im more of a Clerith than Cloti, but i can see both of them working... there are cute Cloti moments, and cute Clerith moments, but im more of a Clephiroth than anything else lol

You're dead to me.
Don't hate me.... i like you!
T-T i can't help the fact that i love Yaoi. I *am* the president of the Yaoi fanclub here on FFF... lol i do like Clerith more than Clephiroth... lol the Clephiroth thing was a joke.

Don't hate me.... i like you!
T-T i can't help the fact that i love Yaoi. I *am* the president of the Yaoi fanclub here on FFF... lol i do like Clerith more than Clephiroth... lol the Clephiroth thing was a joke.

Well, sorry, it's just that yaoi that's non-canon pretty much sickens me in every way possible. But I'm okay with canon yaoi pairings. As long as it's not SoraXRiku (May or may not happen, I'm hoping it won't), then I'll make an exception.

I will still defend my position :stare:

*gets inside a huge fortress and readies the cannons aiming at intruders*

Sephiroth + Aerith!!!!

The One Winged Angel and the Flower Girl!!!

Cloud can keep both Tifa and Yuffie if he wants....but Sephiroth owns Aerith....though he made a mistake and killed her....maybe if he does the same experiments that were performed on Vincent on Aerith and attempts to resurrect her...

Or he could make a clone of Aerith and inject her with J-Cells. *evil laughter*

i support cluffie!

air sickness rocks, also what about clarret?, cloud can go on a date with barret in the gold saucer

everyone loves ninjas! hence why cloud and yuffie do mix

I always thought something would have happened with Aeris and Sephy, before the obivious of course!

But as for Cloud pairings, Im a Clerith. I believed Cloud and Aeris would have been well suited for one another. They just seemed like a match. Tifa IMO is more of a friend to Cloud then a lover and Aeris just seemed right for him.

Clorith <3

I am a Clorith shipper. ^_^ Clorith is actually one of my OTPs.

I can find equal argument in the LTD between Clorith and Cloti, but I wouldn't want to eleborate on that, since this thread isn't supposed to be an LTD.

I'm not a fan of yaoi, in fact, I strongly dislike it. I have nothing against gay people, though :P.

cloud can go on a date with barret in the gold saucer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQRUCZFpWQI -- I lol'd

Last edited:
I don´t personally support a relation between a living guy and a dead person you see in the real world those kind of people who enjoy such acts are hospitalized or get a live time banning from morgues and cemiteries...

So it´s pretty obvious that a clerith as a bit of a twisted view:rolleyes:

Cloud+Barret for me...Cloudet?Cloudret?Barroud? Whatever you wanna call it.

I don´t personally support a relation between a living guy and a dead person you see in the real world those kind of people who enjoy such acts are hospitalized or get a live time banning from morgues and cemiteries...

So it´s pretty obvious that a clerith as a bit of a twisted view:rolleyes:

Cloud+Barret for me...Cloudet?Cloudret?Barroud? Whatever you wanna call it.

Lol Clarret! meh thats one yaoi pairing I DON'T support XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back