where would you like to live in ff9

Definitely Lindblum for me. Though Dali seems nice too.

The worst place would probably be Conde Petie.

Dali. It's so peaceful there. When I played Final Fantasy 9, I would usually stop by there sometimes. I loved it there even though nothing exactly exciting happened there. I suppose it was for the song that played there. Love it.

For Me, it would have to be Esto Gaza. I love the seclusion. I love the Scenery. And that nice calm music. And I don't mind the cold weather. (I weigh 270 pounds and have a 50 inch waist.) The cold doesn't get to me as much. The standard living is probably high.

The worst I would think would be Alexandria. Too much war there. Even if Kuja is defeated. That place is a military driven country. Plus, Oilevert would offer nothing, too.

I'd have to pick a few places. If I was feeling a bit reclusive I would pick Dali. If I was feeling a bit promiscuous, I would pick Treno. To feed my hunger for books and knowledge I would live in Daguero. I also have a love for the Observatory Tower near Dali and Gargan Roo beneath Dr. Tots Tower, they always seemed sort of homely (plus Gargan Roo has a great form of free transport.

:tonberry:

Bran Bal/Terra. It's so beautiful there, and it seems like a very peaceful and calm place. I'd also like to live in Dali. I've always wanted to live somewhere like that, where you don't have to worry about anything bad happening.

I would love to live in the Black Mage Village. It is a secluded place that you won't be bothered much, and the forest that guards it is a great deterant to invaders.

The other place that I would love to live in is Ispen Castle, it is in a place that no one knows about and you would also not be bothered.

Treno, a very strange but interesting place. the nobles and slums slammed next to each other. you have the auction house card tournament and a drunk guy giving you advise on life.

I really love Treno but I think it might be a pretty scary place to live. I guess I'll have to agree with some people about Lindblum, it has nearly everything and seems like a really neat place. Especially the Theatre District, I love theatre.

I would love to live in maiden sahri (not sure if thats how you spell :P)

because i love moogles,

then it would be cleyra,

its a giant tree house!!!

Alexandria, since I'm into the kind of warlike state (aka like 1960's US IRL, Galbaldia in FF8, or my favorite example, The Principality of Belka from Ace Combat)

I would live in Treno. Firstly, I'm usually a card player, so having a card tournament in Treno would be convenient. Then there's the auction house, which is interesting because of the artifacts such as the Dogga and Unei artifacts you can get. And also you can see daylight just by walking a few steps away from the city.

I actually have 3 places, but if I HAD to pick just one, it would be Burmecia. It's always raining, and I love the rain. It has nicely structured buildings, and lots of stairs, and I love some stairs.

Lindblum: Because it's big and has lots of awesome technology. And every year you have a tournament of some sorts, and it's very close to a Chocobo forest.

Treno: Always night, car tournaments, secret underground passages, a monster in a cage thing to kill, auction house, lots of water.

Daguerreo, definitely. Secluded and beautiful, plus all those books... Hardly a care, just peace and all the time in the world for yourself.

I'd love to be able to get out to Treno or Linblum every once in a while, though, hah. For shopping and nightlife.

I would actually say Alexandria, if it didn't get destroyed quite so often that is...
It seems to be a fairly a fairly busy and interesting place, and I should imagine what with the queen etc. living there it would be where most of the activity would happen

Treno <3 The scenery, the atmosphere, the strangeness of it all <3333

I'd love to live in Bran Bal/Terra though too....so calm and yet mysterious at the same time.

For me, it would have to Alexandria. I've seen it, but I haven't played it yet. I have it, I just get to lazy when it comes to video games nowadays...plus, my PS2 doesn't play PS1 games anymore lol

Back