KHII Where did you train you forms?

i just trained them all in the world that never was then i went to the underworld and went into the cerb contest to get all ma drives back then went back thier

Valor: LoD area outside throne room
Wisdom: "" ""
Master: "" ""
Final: Wizards tower, all areas

I found there were particularly optimal places in which to train specific forms. Valor was easy to train, given that its advancement was based on the number of strikes you made.

When it came to Wisdom, I always found that the most difficult to develop. However, levelling up Wisdom derives from the number of Heartless killed whilst in said form. In The World That Never Was, the first three screens or so are riddled with endless streams of Heartless. With the appropriate abilities, it was possible to advance Wisdom very quickly in these areas.

With Master Form, I tended to attempt to reap in the larger Drive Orbs, which I found could be easily obtained from the rather large Bomb-like Heartless at various points along Timeless River.

I went for the area where you fought Scar in Pride Lands, way at the top of Pride Rock. There are like 200ish of those bird heartless to kill, and you can just go to the save point in Rafiki's house at the bottom of the hill.

i would always do the pseudo-glitch where if you go to the gummy ship before running out of drive you would have full drive bars

this is how and where i mastered the Forms:

Valor: Beast's Castle; Courtyard, and the hall leading to Belle's/Beast's room;

Wisdom: Space Paranoids, whole world; i did the whole world and would usually just make it to the solar ship-thing in time, whole thing took me about 2 1/2 hours

Master: LoD; the area that leads to the mountain peak; so many drive orbs so little time

Final: Twilight Town Mansion/World that Never Was; Nobody kills.

all in all mastering all of the forms took me about 10-12 hours altogether, which is a long time, but im not as good at KH2 as most people, so...yea.

Valor - anywhere, as it's based on hits
Wisdom - The World That Never Was When you first enter it.
Master - same as valor
Final - The World That Never Was.

Well, I didn't really level up my other Forms in KH2, but Final Form I did... a LOT. I usually level up Final Form in The World That Never Was. I start at the castle's entrence to the door to Kingdom Hearts. And I keep going backwards and forwards with it. :) That's how I level up my Final Form.

OMG dont remind me how much a pain thats was i did

Final form- in the world that never was
Master form- in hollow bastion
the red form(forgot what it is called)- anywhere for me
Blue i didnt even bother becuase of days and days of training three of them i wanted to fight sephy( YES THAT WAS THE REASON I EVEN TRAINED THEM AND IT HELPED)

I trained all of them at the Mansion in Twilight Town it leveled me up really quickly, I had all of them in no time at all, well practically.

Valor - Beast Castle, in the Room were you fight the Demon boss attached to the wall. There is plenty of enemies with many HP/Defense.

Wisdom - Underworld, around Hades Chamber.

Master - Land of the Dragons, A few runs from the Ice Cavern and Summit and Master was at Max level.

Final - The World That Never Was; In the area were appeared tons of Nobody's, the screen after the fight against Xigbar.

Wow I feel really, really slack. I don't ever remember 'training' my forms, I think I just used them whenever the need arose and I left it at that. I don't think that has been detrimental to my game play, however. Aw man, I think I should go back and start again, I feel so useless.

But thanks to all these replies I think I can see the best places to level my forms.

Well this is what i did with my forms...whenever i got them i would train the forms until like max level...right when i got them i trained too much like on beast castle i did not leave there until i was on level 30..pretty crazy training huh? xD

Valor:Anywhere that had lots of guys
Wisdom:Beginning of World That Never Was
Master:Beasts Castle, Land Of Dragons
Final:The rest of World That Never Was

It seemed to work for me. The places that were listed have the most chance for me to level my forms.

If I recall correctly I leveled up Valor as I went, and leveled up Wisdom and Master considerably in the Steamboat Willie world, where everything is black and white...lots of weak Heartless for wisdom, and plenty of nobodies for master. Final I think I leveled in the course of collecting synth items

D4D

I leveled up valor as much as I could in the whole game then just did it wherever I felt like.

Wisdom I went to timeless river

Master is in mulan's world

Final is world than never was.

Back