What will we do if XIII-3 exists?

Gabe

Your friend.
Veteran
Gil
Let's play a game. If Square Enix announces XIII-3 on its upcoming Lightning Saga event, we all have to do something crazy, like a drinking game, but we can be more diverse. Since this game's existence would be brutally painful to the franchise and all of our sanity towards this treasured series, we may as well have fun and actually CARE if it releases by making a deal with ourselves by playing this funny and stupid game. :wacky: You can choose to perform your 'deal' if the game either IS announced, or isn't.

EXAMPLE:

"If Final Fantasy XIII-3 is (or isn't, if you want to be a pussy :P) announced, I will drink a whole bottle of vodka/get my ears pierced/stay up all night/shave my head." (some exotic options ;) )

Let's just have fun guys. We may as well make this game's possible and likely announcement a joke.

Now my statement is, If Final Fantasy XIII-3 is announced, I will give myself severe aquatic punishment. Something you don't know about me is, that I really am not fond of water, mainly the concept of being IN it. Showering is okay, though... But, I will force myself to go swimming for an extended period of time, and drink 10 glasses of water in 10 minutes >.> Mine sounds dumb, but seriously, that's a challenge for me. D: I HATE swimming, and I'm rarely ever thirsty. I feel like I'm signing a contract to drown myself.

This will be fun :D

If Final Fantasy XIII-3 exists I will buy every copy of the game and make everyone that every joined this forum play it! :devil:

Let me tell you a story.

I will do this:
RaBqW.gif

And will go on a rampage through FFF. This will result in certain people on the forum doing this in response to my posts:
uOUqF.gif

Whilst others do this instead:
6vzOI.gif

Those who do the former will likely purchase the game, and will act like this:
7thAq.gif

...and flaunt it all over the forum. They will then sit and play it for a few hours...
cHYMQ.gif

...and subsequently realise what they got themselves into:
d75DU.gif

...and those of us who knew all along how it would turn out will see their complaints, and we will do this:
6vzOI.gif

The End.

How do I know this? Well, look at what happened with FFXIII-2...

I will really enjoy the moment you rampage. I think it'd be worth the several infractions and warnings :D

:hmmm:

I think I will laugh at the angry backlash from all the people complaining about another installment for one of the games that actually rose the sales for SE. :lew:

I know everybody thinks it's funny or makes them look soooo cool to wank on this game, but you're not unique when you bash it. :lew:

Let me tell you a story.

I will do this:
RaBqW.gif

And will go on a rampage through FFF. This will result in certain people on the forum doing this in response to my posts:
uOUqF.gif

Whilst others do this instead:
6vzOI.gif

Those who do the former will likely purchase the game, and will act like this:
7thAq.gif

...and flaunt it all over the forum. They will then sit and play it for a few hours...
cHYMQ.gif

...and subsequently realise what they got themselves into:
d75DU.gif

...and those of us who knew all along how it would turn out will see their complaints, and we will do this:
6vzOI.gif

The End.

How do I know this? Well, look at what happened with FFXIII-2...

So almost the exact same thing that happened with FFXIII as well? I still remember being a smug little shit a few months after it released when I got to tell everyone "I told you so". :griin:

If it is announced, I'll have to write a series of blog posts explaining why the game doesn't need two sequels.

Back