What song is stuck in your head?

I have two that are always in my head

Shed a Tear

I'll Be Missing You

Last edited:
I have TLC's No Scrubz stuck in my head.

I heard it the other day while jogging through the woods (I know, unlikely right? But you wouldn't know the forest xD) and have had it fluttering around in my head. Finally decided to play it!

I remember when this got big!!!

Now this song is going to be stuck in my head for a long time :gonk:

Last edited:
Mistaken for Strangers - The National
I like this song.
Gloomy but hopeful I think sums it up.
I Especially like the chorus, because the second guitar gets a lot heavier giving the song a more oppressive feel.
It has one very nice line though.

Oh you wouldn't want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn't wannna watch

The left rights "I'm on crack"

This little piggy is in the market,
for some mutha fuckas who wanna start shit!
Asian people love golf
what?
ASIAN PEOPLE LOVE GOLF!

The Sound of Drums // Chameleon Circuit

How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths

hoho Johnny Marr at his multi-layered best. There's three layers of guitar when you get to the chorus, simply sublime. It's Morrissey's ode to loneliness, he is the son and the heri of a shyness that is horribly vulgar you see. So he goes to a club and stands on his own and he leaves on his own. This is more or less what the song is about.

Knock Four Times by Chameleon Circuit. It's only 36 seconds long but it's kinda catchy :lew: Any Doctor Who fan should be listening to Chameleon Circuit.

It's Not Ironic, It's Obvious - A Skylit Drive

I've been listening to this all day, and now when I switch songs, I still have this in my head. It might be the interesting lyrics, or maybe just the way its put together. Either way, it's stuck in my head, and I ain't complaining.

Cult of Personality by Living Colour. This song is rocking, and any song that references both Kennedy and Gandhi is aces in my book.

Eva The Carrier - A Skylit Drive

Yupyup, been listening to it for at least the past two hours, and now it's pretty much stuck in my head, and if I'm right, it'll be stuck in my head for the next two hours. >_>

Straight and Arrow by Indica. Really speaks to me. Can't help but sing it when I have the chance. Hell I was by the stairs Tuesday singing it as I waited for my ride to finish up in the bathroom.

Reminds me alot about the various shit people I've met for various reasons.

Not really a song but it is stuck in my head.

OOOOOOK maybe it is a song but it is stuck in my head along with the terrifying images...

VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED!

That song's called Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang.

Lights and Stones by the Word Alive. It has a really damn catchy chorus that gets stuck in my head every time I listen to it :gasp: It's one of my favorite songs by them.

Back