What pissed you off today?

I'm in a students hostel and I spent about an hour cleaning the shared kitchen. It's not even my fucking turn, but I still did it for the sake of keeping things clean.
Then this guy arrived today and just dropped his stuff randomly in the kitchen. There's giant cardboxes piled with random stuff inside, there's random food crushing my eggs in the fridge and there's dirty knives in the sink. I'm a bit frustrated, I guess.

tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world

sucking doggie dick yo

man i hate this game. why the hell did tales games move from fast-paced streamlined combat built on comboing and character mobility to internal cooldowns on character attack sequences and other half-functional bullshit? i just like to pretend that everything that came out after tales of the abyss isn't really tales related

like fuck i am playing this game and i cant get attacks to connect or make characters do what i want them to. if i take my eyes off derpa derp for 1 second she falls over dead. it's fucking stupid that farming unison attack gauges with life bottles and killing bosses with mystic artes (basically ultimate moves) is a good strategy.

this game is so bad

it's like, same problem with tales of xillia too. bought the game and cant stand playing it because this sock puppet won't shut the fuck up and the combat is so slow. Like 10hrs into the game and have fuck all for combo abilities. like, the coolest thing about it is probably Jude's thing that puts him behind his enemies when you guard at the right time or something.

like shit yo, i just want to play Tales of Symphonia with the graphics and combat engine of tales of the abyss. Tales of Vesperia didn't do that bad either, but I think that's just when they decided that, hey backstep is a really good defensive ability so fuck you we're making it useless or too cumbersome for a human player to make use of in the rest of our games.

:scaryface::scaryface::scaryface::scaryface::scaryface:

My PS4 still hasn't come! I always end up feeling like an idiot for buying things from eBay, but I won the auction for it on the 17th. It's now the fucking 2nd of March. No messages to confirm if its dispatched or anything. What's worse is that I think this is partly my fault, because I messaged them saying PayPal might end up paying for it on the 3rd of March, because PayPal is shit and makes you wait a month before you pay for something you've bought now. I would have bought it from Amazon or a convenience store, but the whole limited stock thing pisses me off so I thought eBay would be a breath of fresh air because someone has a PS4 unopened in its box. OBVIOUSLY that's not the case, THANKS PAYPAL, DICKS

man i hate shopping for shoes. people use different measuring charts at every store, its hard to find shoes in my size, and to top it all off im about as picky when it comes to buying shoes as sheiks are about buying virgins.

i visited this one site that stocks shoes with people that got big ol feet like mine specifically in mind, but apparently my feet are freakishly big compared to normal people but not big enough compared to people with freaky big feet :wacky:

Work :/

I got another manager a few months back...the type who thinks they know everything even though they are in a brand new place. He's a complete IDIOT who never takes responsibility for his own mistakes (once blamed his mistake on me), gives orders with no reasoning behind them other than "WHAT I SAY GOES" and who when asked for help, gives it grudgingly and unwillingly even though it's his job? He picks favorites and well, least to say, I'm not one of them.

A close but bitchy friend of mine is his favorite at work, and he always compares me to her, wondering why I can't be more like her, as good as her, etc.

The thing that REALLY pissed me off is that she got extra money. When we do other jobs at the restaurant, we get tip share. And for no other reason other than he likes her more than me, she got extra money. He even said "Here's extra money".

I have no idea how he got the money as I'm hearing this second hand off her, and she doesn't know. (Considering taking money out of other tip shares is illegal, unless he gave her his own money- which I doubt he did.)

He makes me want to quit a job where I make good money. I loved my job before then- now I dread going to work...it just sucks. Feels good to vent though ^_^

so i went to this restaurant. waited 45 minutes. grilled chicken with sides of brocoli, sliced apples, and biscuits. shit finally gets here and it looks like brocoli, sliced apples, shit biscuits and a side of chicken.

one of my friends is pissed off at me because i have the gall to complain that it took 45 minutes to give me a mouthful of chicken and some fucking sides. man, i don't know what to say to them. if i was with a lady and i took her out and they brought this shit back to me, i'd just be like "you know what? fuck this, we goin' to burger king".

like literally - i'm looking at this shit and i could make this at home for half of what it cost to buy it and in less than a quarter of the time it took for them to bring it to me. And if it wasn't bad enough that it looked like i was eating tiny tim's dinner, there are people who came in after we did and were getting more food on their plates than I did!

i look over at my friends plate, dude orders a burger at a restaurant. who da fuck orders a burger at a restaurant? there is more burger on his bun than there is chicken on my plate and this motherfucker gets bacon! and cheese! colby cheese!

so i went to this restaurant. waited 45 minutes. grilled chicken with sides of brocoli, sliced apples, and biscuits.

Eh ? Not to be rude or anything but where do you live ? Just curious.
:kylie:

i look over at my friends plate, dude orders a burger at a restaurant. who da fuck orders a burger at a restaurant? there is more burger on his bun than there is chicken on my plate and this motherfucker gets bacon! and cheese! colby cheese!

Who orders sliced apples and biscuits ? :kylie:

Just never seen it/ heard of it. Burgers, yeah seen that though.

Welllllllllllll, I got 36 in my most recent maths result, so I'm quite pissed off because of that. Of course, my project teammates got higher grades... Since they left me to do the bulk of said work, while they had the free time to study.

I'm also annoyed by a fight I've had with a friend of mine. Let's just say...yeah, she's not talking to me anymore. McGee was a bit of a cuntsmear. :hmmm:

Who orders sliced apples and biscuits ? :kylie:

Just never seen it/ heard of it. Burgers, yeah seen that though.

they're sides that come with the food. could have gotten mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese or something instead. i picked the sides that i did cuz not getting fat again would be great

its some old timey restaurant, where i live isnt the problem lol. i can walk across the street to like 9 other restaurants.

Looking at females on online dating sites. If they aren't 15 year old girls looking for a country boy, they're a single mom at the age of 22.

I mean man, don't get me wrong, I got so much respect for women who are single mothers and struggling to make a future for their kid. It's a fuckin' tragedy. But just, you know, sometimes I'm scared. I haven't had a lot of relationships. I'm not sure that with little to no experience, that I am ready to go the distance. I'm also scared, because it would break my heart more than anything if we were together and I made a significant impact on their kid's life and just had to walk out on them because things didn't work out between me and their mom.

I'm also not sure I'm anywhere near being ready to be a dad.

It's just so depressing looking at these girls, because they are actually really attractive. I was talking to one of my friends today and he was saying where we live the amount of single mothers is really high.

School. :mad:

Apparently i NEVER registered for my classes for the summer and I tried re-applying and now it's saying I'm not eligible.

>.> stupid school

so now I have to go take my happy ass to the campus and speak to the counselor before the titution deadline

:ffs:

Can I just sell drugs or...?

I'm pissed :hmph:

i think im sick

tomorrow is the party

FUCK

=(

I dropped my phone in the toilet.

Doesn't work...it's in some rice so hopefully it might in a few days.

I can't live without my phone :sad2:

People coming in the break room and turning the light on when I'm napping and making loads of noise when I'm always quiet and considerate to everyone else and I haven't slept well :hmph:...

Today we're supposed to go to the amusement park... and what wakes me up? Fucking severe as shit thunderstorm. check the weather, and its now supposed to thunderstorm all day, where it said yesterday there was a slight chance of rain.

The inconsistancies of members (on another forum) who never even lift a finger from their ass to contribute anything except to bitch about events hosted by the few members who care. They bitch and whine without giving any solutions, feasible or otherwise.

It pisses me off to no end when someone repeatedly tells me that I'm wrong without giving even a whisper of a clue as to what the "right" course of action is.

Mr.Notsohelpful: Where's the tournament Gal?
Me: Just posted it up just for you guys :)
Mr.Notsohelpful: Nah, that's crap.
Me: Ok, so what would you prefer?
Mr.Notsohelpful: Meh, it's all shit
Me: :wtf:

I mean, why waste my time and life?!!!!!!

I hit my toe on the same leg of a coffee table, thrice. -_-

Back