What else would you like to see in it?

Morrigan

Veteran
Gil
As we all know AC was very short and for those who watched without having ever played the game(me for example) and didn't get what the story was about.Also many complain about the few things it contained for the original story.
What would you like to have seen in the movie that it was in the game too ?
Like Hojo appearing,chocobos,more Sephiroth etc.

Hmm...the film was pretty awesome as it was, but I'd have liked -

More time for Cid and co
Mention and flashback of Hojo
More dialogue from Loz and Yazoo
For the film to have 20 minutes more
More screen time for Rufus.

In Final Fantasy VII Advent Children I would like to see alot more of Aerith and Tifa and I would like them to make Advent children complete a little longer like half an hour longer or something.

I think that giving the backstories a little more time and attention would have improved it no end, and a little more Aerith time.

More lines for Cait Sith than "Yuffie shut yer gob!" and "Yuffie shut yer trap!"..

And more lines for Red XIII than "It appears that some of the children still have Geostigma".

I'd have also loved to have seen chocobos and real moogles in the film as well... That's two movies I was expecting them and they didn't appear.

Lol Argor I want to see some of that too lol. Also how about more romantic scenes like with Tifa and Cloud nothing really much happened with them in Advent Children.

Lol Argor I want to see some of that too lol. Also how about more romantic scenes like with Tifa and Cloud nothing really much happened with them in Advent Children.
Good point there. I'd love it if there were more screen time for other characters and some Aerith flashbacks.

Back