What a loser.

Ziggles

SOLDIER 1st Class
Gil
1-877-375-6990
This loser has been calling me every day at least twice. Only one reason why I suppose- TO GET LAID. Screw with her all you like guys. :)
Texting or calling is perfectly fine. just teach her not to call V.I.P.s like me lol

Update: It's a company called like LI interstate. Me being the smart person I am google'd the number. Thinking about sueing them, as they've been calling for nearly a month with no response to anything. So don't call.

Last edited:
Ah yeds this person is the loser mhm aha

shutup.jpg

What do you owe? That's a collection agency.

Licky
I hope you know... she's been calling me for the past 3 weeks 2 to 4 times a day. Whenever I actually answer, she hangs up. so This is my way of getting back. It's a simple little thing called revenge. :)

icy icy, and people on an internet forum you rarely appear on are going to rally to your cause? Solid plan there my good pal, I see you have thought this through

Touche. I haven't been on much for the past while. So go ahead do what you like. :) I have good friends though from when I used to be on 24/7 XD
But yeah. IF you don't want to, fine don't. I'm not forcing anyone :P

I'm not racking up a nice big overseas phone bill just so you can have your revenge on a collection agency! :mokken:

Bu-bu-bu-but... D:
hmmm if it was a collection agency, it wouldn't be a cell number :angry:
... wait that didn't make any sense.... *facepalm*

It's not a collection Agency -.- lol
mkay well anyways. nice meeting you all :eek:
No success here.... maybe I'll put it on 4chan later =3 have fun ya'll. lol
and seriously licky.... I just want to tell you..... hey wassup. XD I'm off for tonight later ;)

877 indicates a toll free number. I doubt they're calling you for sex. That works the other way around. :dave:

Then why the hell do they keep calling me like that..... fml

Update: It's a company called like LI interstate. Me being the smart person I am google'd the number. Thinking about sueing them, as they've been calling for nearly a month with no response to anything. So don't call.

Last edited:
Back