Welp. Never looking at my Steam friend list again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Rocket

The Exchanger
Gil
itsoknosleep.png
it's ok steam
i didn't need sleep anyway
(you may have to click on the picture to make it bigger. FFF likes to squash my images.)

I don't get it either.. the whole thing is scribbled over, there is nothing to look at 8(

It's a creepypasta thing where Majora's Mask is haunted or something by Ben. I don't really get it either.

What is "Creepypasta"?In short, a Creepypasta is a short story that is posted on the internet that is designed to unnerve and shock the reader. This wiki is primarily a database of various Creepypasta. The goal is to have a fairly well stocked library of Creepypasta, including very obscure and rarely posted, to user created original content.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki

I'm never looking at my friends list every again either.

20ua2cp.jpg

Ben drowned is a story of a boy who got a copy of a Zelda game at a garage sale and the game turned out to be a huge gitchly mess and started to do creepy shit, like play songs backwards and delete his game and replace it with the name Ben who was the boy who played the game last before it was sold. The story is fake however, though it's hugely popular like Slenderman because of how well it was written and how believable it was.

Another popular creepy-pasta is Lavender Town syndrome from a Pokemon game, supposedly when the game first game out the music within the Lavender Town city made little kids depressed, suicidal, crazy or had terrible things happen like their ears started to bleed or they went missing. Again it's all fake, some sicko made it up in 2010. Again it's popular for how believable it was.

My favorite Creepy- Pasta is a story about a boy who was watching TV and he started hearing these weird and creepy sounds and the wind and curtains started blowing in the wind, and the sounds kept on getting louder and louder. Feeling brave, he moved the couch and found out that his fat cat was making loud farts. Best Creepy Pasta ever made.
:mokken:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back