Well good evening!

Ovan

The Rebirth
Gil
Been browsing around to see what community I would like to join. Stumbled upon this one and decided "Hey, why nawt?!".

I'm a HUGE Final Fantasy, Square-Enix (I preferred Squaresoft, to me the games under that banner were better, but I'm weird like that ; ; ) and overall RPG fan. My favorite games in the world are Final Fantasy Tactics (original PS1) and Chrono Cross.

I think I'll enjoy my stay here, as this seems like a nice place to be. Thanks for taking the time to read this. ^^

Hello there, welcome to FFF. And I agree, love those games under that banner much better. ;)

Hope to see lots of posts from you around the forums!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am planning to stick around for a bit, so hopefully I'll see you around. ^^

Been browsing around to see what community I would like to join. Stumbled upon this one and decided "Hey, why nawt?!".

I'm a HUGE Final Fantasy, Square-Enix (I preferred Squaresoft, to me the games under that banner were better, but I'm weird like that ; ; ) and overall RPG fan. My favorite games in the world are Final Fantasy Tactics (original PS1) and Chrono Cross.

I think I'll enjoy my stay here, as this seems like a nice place to be. Thanks for taking the time to read this. ^^
Woot another person who likes Tactics!
Welcome to FFF have fun here!

I'l beat Tactics one day.......it's gathering dust somewhere atm...

Anyway's welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay :monster:

Welcome to the foruns, I hope you enjoy the foruns. ^^

See ya around.

Back