Welcome New Gaia Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Graham

Hello, Dr. Lecter
Veteran
Gil
After my stunning application I was chosen as the new moderator, please form an orderly queue to congratulate me

Username: Elena Fisher
Activity: Kickball and jump rope
Previous moderating experience: Looking at how terrible the current staff is and doing the opposite

Please answer the following questions. Note: there is really no right or wrong answer here, but we would like to know a bit more about your work ethics.

+ How can you improve Final Fantasy Forums as a moderator? By banning everyone I don't like, which would result in 1000% decrease in them flaming me

+ What do you consider your most significant strength? Weakness? My greatest strength is my lack of weaknesses. Also my left ear can determine the ambient pH and temperature of a room.

+ Do you prefer to work in a team or individually? Individually on a team of individuals provided it's an individual team effort

+ How would you deal with a difficult situation or members on the forums?
Ban everyone from the shoutbox, then build a spaceship from their tears of impotent rage

+ How do you handle stress and pressure, either from the forums or outside the forums? Has anyone ever actually been stressed over a forum?

+ What motivates you to become a part of this team? Everyone else on the team is terrible, they need a strong leader

+ What challenges are you expecting if you make it into the team? None

+ How do you accept criticisms by members and Administrators? As genetic Wunderkind I've never faced criticism

Scenarios

+ Suppose that a few members are involved in a heated debate in a thread and it is getting out of hand as insults are thrown left and right. As a moderator, what do you think is the best solution to rectify the problem? Explain to every single one of them that they're wrong because they're not me. Then infract the ugliest one

+ You have a slight problem about another staff member. Whether this is personal or work-related, you are bothered by the issue. How do you handle the situation? Publicly undermine every single decision, post, comment, ore thread they make. Keep doing that till they snap, then ban them for flaming and being unprofessional

Last but not least:

Why should we pick you from the rest of the applicants? If they look like failures, act like failures, and sound like failures...

what is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back