[V7] What are you currently listening to?

And we may never meet again,
So shed your skin and let's get started,
And you will throoooooooooooooooooooooooow your arms around meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yeah, you will throoooooooooooooooooooooooooooow your arms around meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've liked the Ukranian band Onuka for a few years now (I like the fusion of ethnic folk with electronic music), but with the current invasion going on it got me thinking about the band and how things might be going for them right now.

And, predictably, what I found was not good news. According to an article, the lead singer is currently hiding with her husband and son somewhere outside of Kyiv, etc.

Anyway, I realised they had a new album released last year, so I bought it and this track is on it. Not much I can do about the war madness over there, and supporting Ukrainian things like this isn't going to make any real difference in isolation, but I wish them all the best and hope this can all be over asap.

🇺🇦

cat-vibe.gif

of course the best battle theme is Shiva's :griin: (I really need to finish SMTV at some point)

If you’re looking for me baby
You know you can find me
Following the sun
Somewhere running up my heart beat
I don’t look behind me
Following the sun

I like this MV cause it can tell a thing of FF story I can imagine.
Jack is back and talks to Aerith: Baby I'm right here...
Perhaps it also happens with Cloud's mother in her situation (it's from my mind, not in FF story)
Because all of them want to run away from the world.

So go ahead and pose like that and post like that.

I'm not actively listening to it, but it has definitely been stuck in my head for a few days now. Thanks to Miko :ahmed:

My own fault for watching the entire clip instead of just closing it after one loop once I got the gist of what sort of thing it was.

The horse puppet is cool though.

Currently I am not listening to anything since I am here at work but earlier I was listening to the Borderlands 1-3 soundtracks also Soundtracks for the Fast and Furious Saga

Don't hide baby
Show them just how deep it goes
Don't mind the cameras
Let them see your black heart, baby

cat-dance.gif

Break up just to make up,
You’re gone when I wake up.
Break up just to make up,

You’re gone when I wake up.

That music video, though. :lew:

RHCPUL2022.JPG

It's very rare that I buy new releases - I find modern music very hard to navigate, so when I hear of an older band I actually know releasing an album IT'S AN EVENT!:grin:

Sat down and listened to Red Hot Chili Pepper's Unlimited Love, It feels like a mixture of Californication/Stadium Arcadium, certainly not as sombre as By The Way but I enjoyed the record!

Reactions: Six

I'm not actively listening to it, but it has definitely been stuck in my head for a few days now. Thanks to Miko :ahmed:

My own fault for watching the entire clip instead of just closing it after one loop once I got the gist of what sort of thing it was.

The horse puppet is cool though.
Oh no!!~ I probably didn't help with the Last Post Wins posts now lmfao

Well this is one I have been listening on repeat since the other night when I finished Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. Literally the first song in the credits...

Back