[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

I rotate between a few- if I get annoyed with one, I switch it off and leave it for a while, playing another instead.

At the moment it's FFVIII, FFXII and FFXIII-2

Well I'm not technically playing, but watching ffXl on YouTube...lol I've wanted to play this game so bad since I hear good things about it all the time but I'm surprised an IOS or psp version hasn't been made yet!

I've started FFVII again. I've got a few things to check off the bucket list, including beating Emerald/Ruby, and having everyone's final limits (never bothered with Aerith's before).

I'm currently playing IV for the first time and I'm loving this game. Cecil is becoming my favorite main character of the entire series. I love how he transitions and changes from a Dark Knight into a Paladin. His story is fascinating to me and I love his character. Kain is another character that I absolutely love as well and is probably my 2nd favorite in this game.
I'm about to fight the last boss at the Moons Core so I back tracked to the Cave of Summons and I'm leveling up there with the whole Conjurer/Arachnae trick. The monsters at the moon were kicking my ass pretty bad lol. Once I hit 70 I'm making a run to finish the game.

I've also started playing VI as well for the first time and I just picked up that King(sorry I can't remember his name sadly) and fled the castle when Kefka set it on fire looking for Terra. So far I really like this game. I love the combat alot in this game, especially because there is now an ATB established. And idk about anybody else but I really adore the graphics even though they're severely outdated.

I'm currently playing IV for the first time and I'm loving this game. Cecil is becoming my favorite main character of the entire series. I love how he transitions and changes from a Dark Knight into a Paladin. His story is fascinating to me and I love his character. Kain is another character that I absolutely love as well and is probably my 2nd favorite in this game.
I'm about to fight the last boss at the Moons Core so I back tracked to the Cave of Summons and I'm leveling up there with the whole Conjurer/Arachnae trick. The monsters at the moon were kicking my ass pretty bad lol. Once I hit 70 I'm making a run to finish the game.

Which version are you playing?

I agree with you. Cecil's transition is one of the high points of the entire series. FFIV was a massive step towards the Final Fantasy games we all love. The storytelling aspects, as well as the rich cast of well written characters are basically what make FFs VII through X the "golden era" that the majority of fans talk about.

I just finished Final Fantasy XII last night. I played it once a couple of years ago but did not really get into it and lost myself in powering up my characters before flying to the Bahamut, which I eventually never did.

But yesterday night I corrected that mistake and finished the game for the first time completely. And I must say: It deserves the title Final Fantasy on the cover (unlike more recent games that claim that title).

I really enjoyed the story and the characters Balthier and Gabranth are amongst my favorite Final Fantasy charactes now!

A note on the side: I don't understand why so many people want an HD remake when one is already available. With a farily decent PC you can emulate Final Fantasy 12 in Full HD with almost no graphic errors. It looked outstandingly good and even the rumble feature in combination with my XBOX PC controller worked flawlessly.

Right now going through 2 of them: FF10 (again) and FF13 (for the first time). I can go through several RPG's at once because I keep journals as I do. Therefore, when I load the game, I know exactly what I have to do and what's going on. FF13 kinda does that redundantly on its own so I don't have to... this feature was LONG overdue.

Right now I'm playing FFVII on PC to remember the old times and I'm nearly finishing it. And just a few days ago I got FFIII for DS, at the moment is looking pretty good :D And I have to finish FFXIII-2, but it's been a while since the last time I played so, I don't know if it counts right now :P

im playing x-2 at the moment i might get back on some 13 soon since the new one is around the corner

Well I have just beaten IX again with the party of Zidane, ViVi, Freya, and Dagger
In the last couple months I have been replaying all of them that were on the PSX and released on PSN and some PSP ones and I have beaten. I, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX
Next I think i may play 2 or 3 :/ Maybe 2 since I am a little farther on that one than III

I'm in the middle of playing XIII and VIII. I was playing VII one the pc but the pc crashed and i lost the game so there went that. Currently lost as hell in Pulse in XIII so I'm more into playing VIII. Im liking the junctioning so far and i maxed everything out so that's been easy! Completely gave up with the card game...dont really get it.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 7 since I was always curious to play it for years. I am up to Clouds and Sephiroths backstory as SOLDIER in the village on Disc 1. The game is really interesting with it's story and the materia system is really fun.

As of 2 weeks ago I beat XIII-2 and am currently not playing any FF,but I will be getting XIII-3 and the insanity that I enjoy so much, will begin again!

Currently i am playing Final Fantasy crisis core for the PSP. Never played it before and i heard good things about this one! Just starting....
Sinds i just recently owend a PSP, i am planning to get Tactics also. I am really looking forward to that game. I got FF1 FF2 and FF4 for the PSP i really like the graphics of these games. I wish that they had made remakes of all the classics! ff 5/ff 6 (and a release of ff 3 in europe).

Also i am playing FF 13 again at a slow pace, after that i want to play 13-2 (wich i like a bit better than the original, faster gameplay and more/better music and of course the AWSOME colliseum. Gilgamesh rules!!!!). The reason that i play 13 and 13-2 is of course Lightning returns! (For me its ff13-3, i dont care what square calls it) Wich is coming soon! When i get my hands on my pre orderd version i pretty much done with 13 and 13-2 and can jump right into 13-3! NICE! :stevie:

Well this is about to be my 38th time replaying FFT the whole way through. I can never get tired of this game for some reason!!!

XIII and XIII-2. I've completed both games, but I still have to finish up the missions in XIII (not to mention after being curbstomped every time I try, I've got to beat at least a couple of Adamantoise for my ego's sake before they all go to Long Gui ^^;), and I need to find the rest of the fragments and Paradox Endings in XIII-2.

All that without being distracted by any of my other games. XD

Back